Dr. Coimbra Protocol

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
Kittie
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Coimbra Protocol

Post by Kittie »

I have taken my sixth Gall Pharma B2 Riboflavin this morning and up to yet no real problems.

As for the collidal silver solution, I have read that liquid zinc does the same thing but is more acceptable to absorb and no heavy metals left behind.

My leg lifted to the bent position again this morning but then again loses the energy to lift the whole thing. It always leaves part of the lift. Once in the night I could lift it more than six times with no effort at all. My right hand also staying a lot looser than it has ever been before the protocol. Occasionally something happens and I can type with both hands. Again it leaves it a lot better than it was. I havn't 'dropped to the floor' for quite a while now and only once, I think, from the knee, when I was taking something my body didn't like at the time. I have loads of energy but feel my body is recuperating.

I hope one day these slight glimpses, of what might be, will stay with me. I am sure they will. I read today of someone who has been on the protocol for seven years has just climbed up a huge mountain with loads of steps at certain points!!

I have now been on the protocol for four months and many people see no progress for six months to a year. I am looking forward to the future.

Onward and Upward,
Love and Light,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I had a bad night last night. I was out all day Monday so didn't take my Ionic Magnesium at lunchtime. I decided to take the third capsule on an empty stomach before bedtime. Taking three in all.

I awoke after about three hours of sleep and was really hot and felt quite ill with it. I was wondering what on earth had happened. I threw the covers off and eventually cooled down and I went back to sleep. I could have given it all up as I didn't like the feeling I was getting. Apart from the MS I had always been so healthy.

In the morning I felt better but it left me dragging my leg and my third finger dropped. I have decided to do the same as usual today and take the Ionic Mag. straight after eating as I don't think my stomach liked the Ionic Mag. on an empty stomach.

If no different tomorrow I will decrease the Ionic Mag. I don't think it is the B2.

It is a mine field,

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I had very little energy yesterday and reduced the Ionic Mag. to two a day. Micahel Cawley said I was doing very well, taking what I was, considering I couldn't take it at all before PectaClear.

I also asked Michael Cawley about Methyl Folate. I wondered if I should take more as I only take one. He said if I was okay on one to leave it at that as he had had lots of people who couldn't take it and were having problems with it. I trust his judgement.

This morning, lying on my bed, I could lift my bad leg six times and actually videoed it after and did it again. I think this is starting to stay longer!! It was only four days ago I was saying I could only do it once first thing on a morning and only half the lift after.

I have now been on the protocol four months.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

My leg better today. I could lift it automatically this morning with not a lot of effort about 10 times and felt I could continue. When I videoed it later it was not so good but did it three more times. Altogether loads of times but first thing in the morning when I get up is the best! I tried it in the middle of the night and it was still doing it. A little bit better every time! I can't lift it at all when I am in a sitting position, not yet! Here's hoping. I feel something is happening to the front of my lower part of the bad leg too. I can't quite explain. It's a long process.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

The Ionic Magnesium is now fine on two a day. Your body will always tell you what it likes and needs. You have to learn to listen to it.

I took my first PectaSol Friday night and Saturday I was very low in energy. One to be taken every day. It will work with the PectaClear. I took my second on Saturday night and no problem. Sunday night I took three PectaClear and one PectaSol which I was worried about but I had no problems.

My leg is still lifting and found this morning that I can lift it when I lye on my tummy as well. Not all the way but half the lift.

I am still drinking at least 2 1/2 ltrs of liquid a day.

Onwards and Upwards,

Kittie.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Which location are you going to and what have the doctors said you could expect to happen?
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Nothing really to report. Everything going okay at the moment. I have kept the leg lift to bent knee position. Hoping it will get stronger. I think the message gets there sometimes and everything works as normal. I was looking at a post when my leg lifted once for the first time and then didn't do anything for another few weeks. Now I have a lot more movement in my leg and it can only get better. I am still not walking better but there is plenty of time.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Still not a lot to report but what I have noticed is that when I bend my head there are no sensations going down my spine which is something I have had for a long long time. No noticeable improvements in my walking but I have only been on the protocol since 1st November, 2017. I have just tried lifting my bad leg while sitting on my computer chair and I can lift it a little! That is a start because I couldn't do that the other day!

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Not a lot to report today.

I took three PectaClear and two PectaSol on Friday night. I woke up Saturday with a bit of a thick head but that soon went and nothing else. Monday night I am to reduce the PectaClear to two and the PectaSol to remain at two. In about a week to try to up my D3 to 40,000iu.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

My PectaClear was reduced to 2 and still 2 PectaSol every three days.

Because I had no reaction to this I am now to take 2 PectaClear and 2 PectaSol every two days now. My second tonight Wednesday. Also I am to try 40,000iu vitamin D3 on 3rd April, from 34,000iu which I have been on for a while because I couldn't absorb magnesium. Now getting to the point of going back up again!!!!

This morning my leg lifted without the two actions that I need. It did it in one complete movement but only once. Afterwards with the two movements.

If I sit down and lift my good leg up from the knee, and hold it, you can feel the muscle that you need for the lift as it starts to ache after a while. I can get a slight lift in my bad leg. These are the muscles, I think, that will help my walking.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Everything going fine. No real problems. This protocol just takes time. I am in my fifth month since I started the protocol (1st November, 2017) but had to drop to 34,000iu from 31st January, 2018, because I could not absorb the magnesium. The protocol is from 40,000iu upwards. Next week I have to try 40,000iu to see if I can accept more again. I came down from 48,000iu D3. I am now accepting, every day, two neural magtein, two magnesium citrate and two ionic magnesium. Also two Gall Pharma B2 riboflavin. This was because of the PectaClear clearing heavy metals so I could absorb them. Also the others on my previous list. I still drink 2 1/2 litres of liquid every day and still limit my calcium intake.

it is just a matter of time and giving my body time to heal itself while taking vitamins that can only be doing me good, not like all the MS drugs that are out there!

I have had MS over 40 years and I am lucky I am getting these results but just think it might have been the heavy metals that have been affecting me from the start, firstly I have 14 amalgam fillings, when I was in my 20's I had a hair analysis done and I was sky high in Aluminium sulphate which was in our drinking water at the time. I now use a filter. Whatever is in the air, in our food, it is a minefield to keep your body healthy these days. Healthy eating is a good way to start beating this disease. You definately need a protocol Doctor with you on this journey!

Love and Light,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

On Saturday I took 40,000iu of vitamin D3, Sunday 44,000iu D3 and today Monday 48,000iu. I might stay at this for a few days before I try to go up further unless Michael Cawley tells me different. This was where I was when I had to reduce it.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I have taken 50,000iu vitamin D3 for two days and today I have taken 52,000iu. Waiting to see when my body says 'No!'

Apart from that everything is fine. Still 2 PectaClear and 3 Pectasol every two days.

Onward and Upward.

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Yesterday and today I have taken 60,000iu vitamin D3. I am going to stay at this for a good week before I go up further. Everything seems fine but we will see how it goes. My weight is 9 stone.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Today, Wednesday, I have taken 50,000iu vitamin D3 this morning and normally would take 10,000iu after dinner time. My energy levels are very low today and not feeling 100% so I have decided to go back down to 52,000iu for a while as I felt really good Saturday and Sunday, but this week it has got progressively worse since taking 60,000iu.

I weighed myself this morning and I was 8stone 12lbs. When I started on this diet last year I was 9st 7lbs. It has gone down very steadily over about 10 months.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”