Polyneuropathy Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Polyneuropathy Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

- Polyneuropathy Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)
Polyneuropathy is damage or disease affecting peripheral nerves (peripheral neuropathy) in roughly the same areas on both sides of the body, featuring weakness, numbness, and burning pain.

It usually begins in the hands and feet and may progress to the arms and legs; and sometimes to other parts of the body where it may affect the autonomic nervous system. It may be acute or chronic.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.
There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via
Family Elder

Re: Polyneuropathy Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

Andre Linn Testimonial

Post by Andre Linn (on the yellow board), who has autoimmune polyneuropathy and has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 5 months:

" This December, the beginning of my vacation, it is exactly 5 months since I started the Coimbra Protocol for autoimmune polyneuropathy. Two and a half months ago the symptoms were gone, and since then I have been enjoying - uninterruptedly - the feeling of having regained my professional and daily life. It is quite ironic, but for a long time I thought that I would not be able to return to a normal life due to the innumerable vicissitudes of being a carrier of an autoimmune pathology. The irony is still that we can clearly see the potential of Vitamin D in our body, and yet it's hard to believe that it's working and it keeps on working.

And I believe that this is the main point of this post: how often we perceive in ourselves the difficulty in believing that things are really improving, and that we are not just delusional. Now, as we have become accustomed to the conventional and orthodox medicine for the treatments available in autoimmune diseases, it is hard to believe that D3 + other vitamins will help.

Between one wave and another, I wondered if everything was really true: if I really was not having any more Polyneuropathy symptoms, and if the damn thing was gone. Shaking hands and stamping feet in the water, I concluded that it really is true! This hormone better known as Vitamin D can replace corticosteroids and Immunosuppressants! And so I have to believe.

Paradoxically, I am the nephew of 2 nephrologists who called me crazy when I said that I would take 70,000 IU of D3 daily (today 100,000 IU because the PTH is not low enough). Nowadays, they disagree when I show how I am, and they still argue that autoimmune diseases are like this: "they come and go". Nevertheless, they discredit my treatment blindly, because the Coimbra Protocol has no double blind studies.

Anyway, my goal is to encourage you to follow the treatment, even when the disease tries to return (with me there were some discreet and occasional relapses due to occasions of professional stress and exaggerated alcohol use at parties). I find this constant exchange of information in our groups very helpful in dealing with all the variables and all the "ups and downs" of our treatment. I have already solved many doubts about constipation and dizziness - small side effects when changing doses of vitamin D. I think we should never give up the habit of consulting the group for the doubts and experiences of others with autoimmune conditions, and use the experience of others to alleviate our anxiety and strengthen the direction of our treatment.

I leave my sincere embrace, and the wishes for high waves in Rio for 2018, with love and much health!!!! "
apghuman

Post by apghuman »

Hello,

Is this testimonial from a user of thisismis ? What is the yellow board? I'm asking because I have the same condition and would really like to get in touch with Andre. Thanks for your help!
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

apghuman wrote:Hello,

Is this testimonial from a user of thisismis ? What is the yellow board? I'm asking because I have the same condition and would really like to get in touch with Andre. Thanks for your help!

Hi apghuman,

No, Andre is not a user of Tims forum. He is a user/member of the Coimbra Protocol Brazilian facebook group.

If I'm not wrong the yellow board is a Bodyboard. Andre practices bodyboarding.

I will send to you via personal message the link of Andre's post on Brazilian Group. Then, you can get in touch with him.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Hercules Testimonial

"10 months ago I was in a wheelchair ... Today I can walk 10 kilometres per day."

Hercules has been practising athletism for many years and nearly 7 years ago he raced at the famed Sao Silvestre (it is a long-distance running event, the oldest and most prestigious street race in Brazil).

In 2015 he felt a strong weakness in both legs and in the following year he ended up in a Wheelchair.

He performed 2 Electromyography* tests he received the diagnosis of Sensory-Motor Polyneuropathy.

*Electromyography is an electrodiagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles

Conventional treatment does not reverse symptoms of Sensory-Motor Polyneuropathy. And after 6 months using a wheelchair, Hercules was losing all the hope of walking again.

So, he came to our clinic to try the Coimbra Protocol. We started the protocol combined with a Gluten-free diet.

In the second appointment, after 10 months in this regime, Hercules could walk long distances again - 5 to 10 kilometres per day. He made excellent improvements.

In the third appointment 1 yeard and a half following the Coimbra Protocol, he could jog again. All his balance and body coordination was reestablished.

Today he practices bodybuilding at the gym and can walk or run 10 kilometres a day.

Watch the video to check how his has improved:

-> Before (in a wheelchair): https://youtu.be/-0B_FejgtFA?t=1m41s

-> After 10 months - he can walk again (5 to 10 kilometers a day): https://youtu.be/-0B_FejgtFA?t=2m15s

-> After 1 year and a half - he can jog again: https://youtu.be/ReIxWTNKOCE?t=1m49s

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”