Parkinson's disease Testimonials

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Parkinson's disease Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

Parkinson's disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)
Parkinson's disease is a progressive nervous system disorder that affects movement. Symptoms start gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand. Tremors are common, but the disorder also commonly causes stiffness or slowing of movement.

In the early stages of Parkinson's disease, your face may show little or no expression. Your arms may not swing when you walk. Your speech may become soft or slurred. Parkinson's disease symptoms worsen as your condition progresses over time.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Parkinson's disease Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

This report has just been sent to us by Christina Kiening, admin of the German group. Christina and three German protocol doctors are in Brazil this week for further training with Dr. Coimbra:

"Yesterday we saw a patient with onset Parkinson's disease at Dr. Coimbra's practice. The symptoms started after severe traumatic stress: The patient was robbed five times in the street within a period of three months during a political and financial crisis in his hometown in Brazil. Twice his little son of four years was taken hostage at gunpoint to make him give away his valuables.

He started to have tremor of hands and neck, slurred speech, could not walk in a straight line anymore as he experienced dizziness and his leg was not moving properly. In addition he started to forget names and information e.g. the name of his favorite band or musicians he had been listening to for over twenty years.

The treatment was started with a lower dose of Vitamin D of 20,000 iu as Parkinson patients usually are not that resistant to VD3 as patients with autoimmune disorders. Doses were controlled and would have been adjusted according to the usual treatment (PTH and other standard/parameters), but the patient did fine with 20.000 iu.

In addition the patient was prescribed:

- 400 mg Riboflavin / Vitamin B2

- 960 mg of elemental magnesium (the patient did not tolerate magnesium chloride or citrate and was advised to take chelated magnesium glycinate, which he tolerates perfectly)

- 4 x 500 mcg 5 MTHF Methylfolate (this needs to be adjusted individually and should not be taken in such high doses without doctors prescription and control of personal preparameters!)

Within a few months, symptoms started decreasing, after a year he only experienced slight symptoms in his hands and legs. We saw the patient after two years of treatment: He reported that he seldom has slight problems with his memory

"I take a few seconds longer than I used to, but than the word comes out“. But as he is about to turn 60 years this might be due to a normal aging process. In addition to not having any signs of Parkinson anymore he reported that he tolerates stress much easier and keeps calm even in stressful situations now."
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Parkinson's disease Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

Tania Testimonial

Post by Tania Rocha, published in the Brazilian group "PROTOCOLO COIMBRA - Vitamina D para Esclerose Múltipla e Doenças Autoimunes". Tania has kindly allowed us to publish it on our page:

"Good afternoon friends.

A year and a half ago we were after a treatment for my father who has Parkinson's and was not walking. We received the sad news that he would never walk again.

I did not accept this prognosis and as I was already researching about the Dr. Coimbra protocol I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Joao Paul who consults in Curitiba and Londrina.

At the first appointment, he could not walk alone.

At the second appointment, after 6 months, he was using the walker.

Last month was the third appointment (in the video below we recorded the second and third appointment).

Before, my father was always frowning, nervous, pessimistic, non-interacting, and very weak.
Today he is cheerful, playful,
AND DRIVING AGAIN
I finally got my father back.

May this video inspire those who have this disease and show that the improvements are possible.
Thank you very much to João Carlos P. Moscal for the patience in clarifying my doubts and guiding me.
I thank the group for the welcome and help they have given us.
I thank my dear Dr. João Paul for the care and attention he has with my father.

Hugs to all!"

Video: https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 625646310/