Autoimmune Hepatitis Testimonials

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Autoimmune Hepatitis Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

Autoimmune Hepatitis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)
Autoimmune Hepatitis is a liver inflammation that occurs when your body's immune system turns against liver cells. The exact cause of autoimmune hepatitis is unclear, but genetic and environmental factors appear to interact over time in triggering the disease.

Untreated autoimmune hepatitis can lead to scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) and eventually to liver failure.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Last edited by AntonioBR on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Autoimmune Hepatitis Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

Ana Lima Testimonial

This was posted by Ana Lima, a patient with autoimmune hepatitis who has been on the Coimbra Protocol since Feb/2017.

Ana published this testimony in the Brazilian group "PROTOCOLO COIMBRA - Vitamina D para Esclerose Múltipla e Doenças Autoimunes" and kindly allowed us to share it on our page.

"Good morning, vitamin D people, how are you? Well, a few days ago one of the admins asked me to tell a little of my illness here, because we still don't have many cases in the group... For those who do not know, I have autoimmune hepatitis. I discovered in 2014, when a routine examination showed a considerable change in my liver. The doctors did a thousand tests to find out which virus I carried (B, C ...) and in the end, they did not find anything definitive, and when they considered other characteristics and symptoms, they diagnosed the disease as autoimmune.

I started treatment with prednisone, azathioprine and two other medicines that I can no longer remember the names, lol. I felt very badly right away. I do not know if due to the high doses or the combination between them, I felt nausea, dizziness and a growing lethargy, bordering on depression ... the doctors said that I had to endure, that was the only way. With each new consultation, I was ordered to increase the doses and the results of the tests rarely showed improvement. Months later, I decided to stop the treatment on my own and of course I ended up getting very sick. I remember begging the doctor to give me a plan B, anything... But she was adamant: "There's only this treatment for your case, otherwise you're going to die ... Do you want to die?"

Thank God, at this moment an angel appeared in my life, an acquaintance who has multiple sclerosis and introduced me to the Coimbra Protocol. It's been a year since my first appointment with Dr. Danilo Finamor and the results of my tests are getting better. In the first three months, my exams showed an astounding improvement, even Dr. Danilo was surprised. With every appointment, I feel more excited! My liver is getting healthier and I feel great...

I currently take 80,000 IU of vitamin D per day (+ supplements). The protocol doctor left it at my discretion to continue the conventional treatment with the hepatologist. Honestly, I don't believe I will ... The treatment is going very well and I know that the "traditional" doctors do not support this idea. So for now, I only follow the protocol and I have nothing to complain about. If anybody else has this disease, please share with us! And to all of you in the group, my sincere thanks for having accepted me with open arms. "

Below is the link to Ana's original post. Please keep in mind that the link is from a closed group so it's necessary to join the group to have access to their publications:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... 468355307/