Migraines since starting rebif?

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif
diggiesmallz
Family Member

Migraines since starting rebif?

Post by diggiesmallz »

Hello everyone, hope your doing well tonight! I started on rebif july 2011. Overall things have been so much better than I thought they would ever be with the ms. no relapse at all since I started. :)

I was just wondering if anyone taking rebif has experienced migraines since starting ? I have and I usually never would have headaches at all. I'm not sure if its the ms or the rebif or what. I was dx last yr in may. So I'm still figuring it all out.

thank you for comments about this! God bless, have a good day!
Diggie
diggie!!
Froggie
Family Elder

Re: Migraines since starting rebif?

Post by Froggie »

Hi Diggie-

I've suffered with migraines for years and they haven't gotten any worse since being on Rebif. The usual suspects for me are hormonal changes and swings in barometric pressure. I take Imitrex when I feel one starting and that usually does the trick. You may want to keep a journal to track when the headaches occur, as you'll likely see a pattern and be able to determine what your triggers are.

That's great about no relapses! I've been on Rebif for two years and have been relapse-free myself. Keep feeling better!
diggiesmallz
Family Member

Re: Migraines since starting rebif?

Post by diggiesmallz »

thanks to both of you! I startded the headache journal and I'll keep you posted!!

God Bless!
diggie!!

Return to “Rebif”