Experiences with Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Experiences with Rebif

Post by Arron »

This is a call for our members who currently are, or previously have taken, Rebif for the treatment of MS to please share your experiences with the therapy at a new project that has sprung out of our work at This is MS, aptly titled "the Experience Project"

Born out of our experiences (no pun intended) here at This is MS, where a wonderful community has formed based (originally) on shared and common experience, the Experience Project extends that reach of reassurance and wisdom provided by people who have "been there before" to all people and all experiences.

Specifically, while MS can certainly shape a person, it does not *define* them-- each of us are complex individuals with thousands of experiences that make us who we are, of course one of the most potent being our experiences with Multiple Sclerosis.

Each one of those experiences would be worthwhile to record for your own history, the therapeutic effect of writing, and the benefit it could provide to another who is just now facing something you have already been through (and survived). Your experiences will undoubtedly help countless others.

Participation is of course absolutely free. We have been working passionately on this project for a long time, and really believe in its potential to help others. Taking a few moments to share your experiences with the MS therapies you have tried will help us make that a reality.

Share Your Rebif Experiences

Read Others' Rebif Experiences
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
jazzcat
Family Member

Timeliness and usefulness of my response?

Post by jazzcat »

Hi!

I'm on Rebif and have been since the summer of 2003 when I got my dx. I am always happy to share about my experiences.

I noticed that the initial posting was from quite a while ago.

Please let me know if you'd like any further information from me about my experience.

Thanks!
jazzcat