CBD Marijuana Capsules

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Tif
Family Elder

Re: CBD Marijuana Capsules

Post by Tif »

Hello All,
I am so excited right now, I had to update. Two days ago, May 13th, I up'd my dosage to 3 capsules at a time instead of 2. I do not know what the strengths are on the capsules. The first day, I thought I felt 'stronger'=more control and ability, but waited to see. Yesterday I still felt stronger, started to post, but waited...today, I took my three sativa capsules and WOW, I AM stronger and my balance is sooo much better. For all of you that can personally relate, I have/had no balance. For several years the Dr./neuro would ask me to try to balance on one foot and of course, I would tip over...I kept trying, but balance wasn't there. Very, very frustrating. Well, just before sending this, I was balancing on my left(bad) leg and I even threw in clapping to see if I could do it all at once, I DID!!! I did it a couple more times and decided to count....so here I am, balancing on one leg, clapping & counting....lol, yes, rather funny, but very happy for ability. I got to 14 when counting. I had tears of happiness.

There's hope for us!!!!!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

That's great news !
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello All,
More improvements with my balance to report. Stepping down to get to my car, I ALWAYS grab something to steady myself since my balance is/was so off that felt like I would fall. Same with stepping up, always grab something to steady. Well, for the last couple days I have been able to step down and up without holding onto anything. The first time stepping back up, I had a weeks worth of mail (aka huge pile of junk mail), and I stepped up before I even had a second to think about it. I was fumbling with the pile and before I knew it I had already stepped up & at the door to go inside:-)

The other balance improvement that I'm noticing is that I'm walking more correctly, not leaning to right when I step with the left leg. I've noticed this for a couple of days also.

Tiff
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello,
Yesterday and today I noticed a complete turn around with my ability to walk on cold tile. I've had cold sensitivity issues for years now, I can't handle the cold. If I step onto a cold floor barefoot, my body/muscles react by going stiff as a board immediately andi have no control, it's really unbearable. I have to always wear socks or slippers.

Yesterday when my barefoot hit the floor, I didn't have the 'stiff as a board' reaction, I had a 'normal' reaction. Yes, floor is cold but I was able to walk on it. I NEVER would have been able to do that a week ago, literally would not be capable of walking on a cold floor.

So last night I decided to give it test....when my feet were at their warmest from being wrapped up in a blanket all night, I got up to go to bathroom and I walked barefoot without a problem across a cold floor. Every other day I have had to put on socks/slippers before taking a step or my body would undoubtedly lock up and I would collapse.

I'm hoping these improvements continue....sensitivity issues also suck....
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hi All,
My latest noticeable improvement happened yesterday, May 23rd. Whenever I cut into anything, ie butter, apples, chicken...I could not cut straight down through it, I always would have a zig-zag, point being I could not cut straight down. Even with a cold stick of butter, could not cut straight through.

Yesterday was the first day in years that I have been able to cut straight down, I mean seriously, it's the little things....today I'm able to cut straight through too.

I'm still handling the ice cold floors well. I'm able to walk on without socks or slippers. Before my body would tense up, became rigid....I could not walk across the cold floor, it was impossible, but now I am doing it. Yeah!

Hope this helps!
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello everyone,
I'm going to start off telling you what continues to be lacking, although, still better than when I was off the capsules. The longevity of things that I can do (walking) before I get exhausted. I still have improvements with the lifting of my leg and ability to walk, but I get tired and have to rest/get wheelchaired around. When I first started getting abilities back, I also had tons of energy and did things around the house....awesome. I still feel very energized, but after doing 'X' amount, my leg(left) gets fatigued and I have to rest. This is very frustrating when the rest of my body wants to go.

I can still move my toes back and forth. My sensitivity to the cold is getting better.

So now if someone can figure out which cannibinoid helps with muscle fatigue, that would be great:-)
Tiff
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello,
Couple things that are being reinforced, by experimentation, over and over are; the need for Indica's when getting rid of the rigidity in my left leg and ability to lift my leg. The other is, the more pure plant extract, the better. I've tried capsules with a different extraction process and they did not work(for me). As soon as I had the high plant extract, my leg was lifting and bending. Thinking that could be key:-)

Best to all,
Tiff
misslux
Family Member

Post by misslux »

This is interesting! What strain are in the capsules? I just got some Critical Mass but haven't tried it yet.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

There are gonna be several strains mixed in there. My caregiver makes them either indica dominant or sativa dominant capsules. Whether they use flower/bud or trim (from the bud), they will have a large variety by the time they make them. I take both daily.
misslux
Family Member

Post by misslux »

Cool thanks. I just checked and my compassion club sells AM (sativa) /PM (indica) capsules. I may try a few and make my own with shake I have left.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

For me, it really seems to make a difference how the capsules are made. There are expensive machines that take extractions from the plant, those are the ones that aren't working for me. The ones you can make at home, are working.....go figure. But that's great news, right?

Definitely give it a try and let me know how it works!
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

There is something else that I noticed when Indicas were missing, my balance was worse. Once I started the indica capsules again, balance got better again.....yeah
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Does anyone know if marijuana affects magnesium :?:
A lot of benefits that have been described are also the ones I get from strong magnesium treatments.
Last edited by THX1138 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
misslux
Family Member

Post by misslux »

Tif wrote:For me, it really seems to make a difference how the capsules are made. There are expensive machines that take extractions from the plant, those are the ones that aren't working for me. The ones you can make at home, are working.....go figure. But that's great news, right?

Definitely give it a try and let me know how it works!
That *is* interesting! The capsules sold at the club are made using that special extraction process. Maybe I'll just use my shake instead!
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hey Misslux,
Definitely try making your own from the shake! I thought it was really interesting and important to note the differences between the process and what works best (for me).... Especially for those who can try it and think it doesn't work for them when it was just the process & not the product. Know what I mean?

Best of luck in making your capsules!!

Return to “Medical Marijuana”