Cladribine - one for Lyon

Mavenclad is an oral treatment for relapsing MS and active secondary progressive MS.
bromley
Family Elder

Cladribine - one for Lyon

Post by bromley »

Lyon,

Now that you have ditched that dreadful shiny shirt and have signed up to the hair-transplant, I thought I'd reward you the research results you like to see.

<shortened url>

Ian
Lyon
Family Elder

Re: Cladribine - one for Lyon

Post by Lyon »

bromley wrote:Now that you have ditched that dreadful shiny shirt and have signed up to the hair-transplant, I thought I'd reward you the research results you like to see.
Thank you Ian! I forgot to mention that I didn't actually sign up for hair transplants.....I bought a case of that spray on stuff you see in the infomercials and because I purchased in quantity they threw in some free clap it lights!!

You know I'm easy. I like ALL positive research results.....well, positive results which don't prove to have maiming/death as a side effect.

That abstract makes it look hopeful, and it probably is, but there is always that seed of doubt.
Conflict of interest
Dr Cook serves on the Steering Committee and Advisory Board for the CLARITY study of cladribine in relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis and is an investigator in these studies. Drs Martinez-Rodriguez, Cadavid, Wolansky and Pliner have nothing to disclose.
Bob

Return to “Mavenclad (Cladribine)”