FREE MS Diet Resource!

A board to discuss various diet-centered approaches to treating or controlling Multiple Sclerosis, e.g., the Swank Diet
TheMSCookbook

FREE MS Diet Resource!

Post by TheMSCookbook »

In 2004, my husband was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, which motivated me to find ways to increase his energy and improve his quality of life. Since then, I have been reviewing the scientific literature on the relationship between diet and illness, with particular emphasis on how people with multiple sclerosis can benefit from dietary changes that improve their physical and mental health. My goal is to make it easy for people with MS to easily prepare delicious meals that improve health and vitality and reduce their symptoms.

Research shows that a diet high in fish, poultry, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds can reduce fatigue and increase vitality and quality of life for people diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. The recipes in The MS Cookbook are designed to make it easy for people with MS to shift to this diet in order to support the body and promote optimal health.
All recipes can be accessed for free on this website! You can also purchase a copy of the cookbook on this site: https://www.themultiplesclerosisdiet.com/