klenner protocol

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i'm afraid i never got any vitamins injected so far.. sounds no fun :(
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

jjmagpin
I give myself B12 injections, have done so for a number of years--when I used the cyanocobalamin form (don't anymore because it has aluminum in it--use methylcobalamin now, without preservative) I sometimes got exactly what you did-- A very hard lump at injection site--this I have never gotten wtih the methyl injections.
I put it down to some sort of minor allergic reaction ( maybe to the aluminum, or the preservative)--
But do keep in mind that B1 injections are the only vit injections that carry a warning of possibity of anaphlactic shock--so I just take capsules of B1 and use them as a sublingual lozenge rather than take the injections. But since you have NOT had a severe allergic reaction to this point, I would think you are okay with the B1 injections--check out the other ingredients, the preservatives, might be reaction to them.
jjmagpin
Family Member

B12

Post by jjmagpin »

Shye,

Thanks for that. I spoke to my naturalpath. She seems to think that I injected into fat instead of the muscle. It has taken some time but the bump has gone down and the color is almost back to normal. I was a little concerned for a while. Thanks again for the info.
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

JJ, I just read your other post from before, sorry I didn't ignore you....for some reason I just didn't see it (maybe we posted around the same time)

I didn't know much about the shock anyway as I have never injected either.

Where do you get your injections from? Do you feel the programme is working for you?
Trent
Family Member

Klenner

Post by Trent »

Hi L

I posted a private message to you about this when I (belatedly) found yours.
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Hey Trent, Sorry forgot to reply. Thank-you so much for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you feel the Klenner Protocol is not doing the business but maybe that is because of the extra complications with iron metabolism.

How are your liver enzymes?

I hope you don't mind but I forwarded your PM to Sunlounger as I am sure he would be interested in talking to you as well as he has iron issues and he is starting the Klenner protocol

x
jjmagpin
Family Member

Kleener

Post by jjmagpin »

LR1234,

I get the B1 from a Naturalpath that I work with in our town. The syringes and stuff I get from a local drug store. It is pretty easy to do. I was a little nervous at first because of the anaphylactic shock issue but once I was confident that I did not have a reaction, things were fine. I have only been doing it for about 6-weeks but I do notice a difference.
Trent
Family Member

Injections

Post by Trent »

Do you use the liver extract too? You can put 1cc in the same syringe. It is supposed to make a big difference, though for me it didn't. I was assured by Dale Humphreys it would work for ALL MSers unless there was an underlying problem, which I obviously have due to mmmmy iron. I got the liver extract and B1 from Ehab Medicine Shoppe in Canada via esmekhail@rogers.com
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

I am in the UK so don't know if your suppliers will send here.
I will check it out x
Trent
Family Member

Injections

Post by Trent »

Hey, I'm in the UK too - no probs of getting stuff. If you want more info just ask and I'll send a private message.
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Trent, I have sent you a PM. If you could give me all the details where you get your Liver extract and B1 injections that would be great.

Many thanks
Ava

Post by Ava »

I just found this thread and wanted to share my experience of being on the Klenner protocol. I started it 7 months ago. I recovered sensation in my thighs after 6 weeks. (My thighs has been numb for 13 months.) I also recovered sensation in my back, which I didn't even realize was numb until the sensation came back. After 3-4 months, friends were amazed at how good I looked and I got comments that my walking had improved. I can grocery shop by myself now without using the grocery cart as a walker. And I can drive places by myself and get home without a problem (I used to have to go with someone else for fear that I would be too tired or hurt too much to drive myself home.) I can take care of myself again - do my own cooking, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.

The Klenner protocol for MS works. It heals the body in daily baby steps that eventually add up to being symptom-free. My energy level is amazingly improved. I can do more and more. I can remember more and think faster and more clearly.

If you are considering the Klenner protocol for your MS, it is vital to know that Dr. Klenner specifically states that the protocol will not work for an MS patient unless the B1 is injected. In his paper describing this protocol, Dr. Klenner said that an MS patient will NOT absorb B1 through the digestive tract and thus it MUST be injected.

Further research showed that the B1 and Liver Extract could be injected into the fatty tissues and get the same results as the intramuscular injections. Just so you know, injecting into fat is nearly painless compared to injecting into muscle, so this is great news. And this is how I've done all of my injections.

This therapy is very exact and if you follow it precisely, the results are there to be had. Dale Humprheys told me to study the information on this website www.mymultiplesclerosis.gr to learn all about the therapy. It even recommends where to buy the oral supplements inexpensively online (which are taken in addition to the shots).

The other thing that is important to understand if you are going to do this therapy is that you should make sure to take your calcium 2 hours away from your shots and other vitamins so you get the best absorption of everything you are taking.

This protocol works if you follow it exactly. And there is contact information on the website (www.mymultiplesclerosis.gr) and they will answer any questions you have.

If you have MS, I can't recommend the Klenner protocol enough. It's all natural and heals the damage. And I'm not worried about ever having another attack again as long as I stay on this for the rest of my life. The B1 and liver extract shots make me feel so good when I do them. And I am getting my life back! Definitely worth the effort to learn the protocol and follow it. :-) Good luck!
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Hi Ava,
Thanks for posting and we appreciate your imput, always slightly suspicious though of a new poster who heavily endorses a treatment plan and promotes a particular website!! Thanks though for contributing:)
jjmagpin
Family Member

Liver Extract

Post by jjmagpin »

LR1234,

Can I ask you a quick question? I have been doing the protocol for a few months but I am now going to start adding the live extract. How do you do this? I have standard 1ml syringes. Do you just mix 1/2 B1 and 1/2 liver extract? The other question that I have is that I have been doing 1ml every day and my B1 is 200 mg/ml. Do most people do 2 injections or can you get a bigger syringe? Any help would be appreciated. One quick question turned a little longer!
BarelyThere

Post by BarelyThere »

What AVA says is directly from that link and she's just excited that it works. That web site provides advice only. They are not selling anything nor do they recommend specific retailers. They do list pharamacies which produce good quality injectable B1 and liver extract.

We have found that if you have the Betaject from Betaseron, you can us it to inject the vitamins. Use a 3 ml syringe with a 31 guage 3/4 inch needle. When you screw the top of the betaject on, make sure you don't screw it all of the way down. I think it is about 1/2 way. You can experiment with water and an orange or just put 2 ml (cc) water in the syringe. We carefully screwed it on to see where it started to push the plunger then marked the outside of the Betaject with a line from the lower part to the upper part. That way when the lines line up, it is ready to use.

We timed how long it took to push out the water. We tried it several times, to make sure it was correct. So when we do the actual injection, we time it to make sure we've held the autoinjector against the skin long enough.

Return to “Natural Approach”