Just back from Poland with Dr Kosteki

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
alby
Family Member

Post by alby »

maureen196113 wrote::lol: ok,i had the treatment on the 29 of may. stenosis of the right and left jugular vein, in poland by Dr Kostecki, and D Kuczmik. the only thing i see refering to the stent is, pta of the left jugular vein and pta and implantation of the stent into left jugulsr vein/SMART 14x40mm/

Plavix 75mg once a day
Asprin 150mg once a day
Clexane 0,06 s.c once a day for a 14 days.
Control Doppler US for 1 month.

All the rest is polish on the back of my sheet, where a lot of stent are mentioned and what apears to be ballon sizes. then i think it,s my hearth vein ect any one comment on what the back refers to lol
WAS PLAVIX FOR LIFE? i was told by dr. ludyka plavix for 2 months, although he said some people take it up to a year! who does one listen to? why difference between doctors?? and both are in poland if i'm not mistaken.
i wasn't recommended for follow up doppler either. :?: :!:
maureen196113
Getting to Know You...

plavix

Post by maureen196113 »

It was given to me on the sheet, where it states my stent and stentios.
it says needles for 14 days
plavix a year
asprin for life
and doppler one month
then i think follow up ,doppler, in 3 months in poland. it's different if you have no stent also. i was wondering about my stent,,, it just says smart 14x40mm on the back of the page is alot of polish, going to try and find someone to translate it for me.
alby
Family Member

Re: plavix

Post by alby »

maureen196113 wrote:It was given to me on the sheet, where it states my stent and stentios.
it says needles for 14 days
plavix a year
asprin for life
and doppler one month
then i think follow up ,doppler, in 3 months in poland. it's different if you have no stent also. i was wondering about my stent,,, it just says smart 14x40mm on the back of the page is alot of polish, going to try and find someone to translate it for me.
you would think that there should be some consistengy and stadard but apparently there isn't. my stent is in azygos 3mm x 30mm, it's so much narrower than jogular. now i probably will call my neuro for a plavix prescription.
happydance
Family Member

Post by happydance »

Do they ask or test to make sure your don't have any allergies to nickel or other metals in the stent before hand? I can't wear cheap jewelery.