Plodding to Poland with Johnson...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
elyse_peace
Family Elder

Post by elyse_peace »

:) :) :) Congratulations! I am very happy for you, along with all of your other sisters and brothers here. I've read some riveting stories, but these forums are a compulsion, and cannot be put aside. Thank you for posting updates. It is such a hope builder for those of us waiting for our turns.
Viva Liberation! :lol:
happy_canuck
Family Elder

Post by happy_canuck »

Tickled pink with your good news! Don't leave us waiting too long for an update!!

Cheers,

Sandra
National CCSVI Society: <strong><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/44znbct">http://tiny ... 44znbct</a> ~Website<br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/3wzmkmg">http://tiny ... 3wzmkmg</a> ~Facebook</strong><br />
Shueywho
Family Member

Post by Shueywho »

Johnson, not Johnson. Thank you for the update, we have all been anxious. So now we know, you are busy and experiencing new things! I will be patient till you get back home to Canada. Thank you for the update and have fun, but also take care of yourself.

All good thoughts being sent your way!
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

Johnson wrote:Howdy folks.

No news is good news. I've been too busy running around (100 metres with no problem) to post or read. I could have run 200, 300, 500 metres!

I'm in Krakow, on my way home tommorrow, will post in detail then (I've got a time-limited connection.

It works. I feel 10x better than last week. I will post in greater detail on Monday. Until then, thanks. I have not had time to read here, but see a lolt of comments,

Polka-ing in Poland,

Johnson
Hey, Captain, did you say 10X improvement?
That's a bloody hell of an improvement ...
Good luck, be back soon ...
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

oh man oh man oh man!!!! nice to finally be able to exhale :) can't wait for the deets!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!! "look Spot see 'not johnson' not not run!!!!" :)
annad
Family Elder

Post by annad »

Johnson!
I haven't been on TIMS lately but I've been thinking of you! Looks like you're a success story! Yay! lol I'm giddy for you!
I hope you are home resting and getting caught up on life missed. Can't wait to see what you'll be painting now!
best wishes!
a
:)
AlmostClever
Family Elder

Post by AlmostClever »

Excellent Johnson!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Now where'd you run off to??? 8O
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Al Einstein
Guider
Family Member

Post by Guider »

Well that's good news for those that have been waiting to hear your results. So happy for you. Waiting to hear more details.

Go ahead. Enjoy life! :D :D

Guider
Live to the fullest; Love passionately; Laugh contagiously!
Johnson
Family Elder

placebo, procedure, people, Poland, peripatism

Post by Johnson »

I have not posted yet because I am sorting it all out still, and I came home to foot-high grass, computer melt-downs, plumbing problems, and good old jet-lag. Time and tiredness (as opposed to fatigue) seem to be an issue all of a sudden, and I can't keep my eyes open long enough to get into it properly.

The procedure was painless, and I had no problems afterwards, just a small bruise about the size of a dime where they went in. I had relief immediately, but it waned somewhat over the next few days. On the third day I thought that things might be closing up again, and I feel that more so now. I still feel at least 5x better than before I left, but am just feeling it out before making any broad statements either way. I have zero regret, and it did definitely make a huge difference for me. If my veins close up again, there is another procedure in my future. I might need a stent, but I am happy not to have one at this time. If there is a bio-absorbable stent available soon, I will go for that.

This is just a "prequel" to a more detailed account, because I wanted to give back something. You have all been so wonderful in so many ways, and I feel very glad to be a part of this community. I feel that it is a bit premature to truly evaluate the effect of the treatment, so, more later.

J-not
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

J-not
SO glad to hear from you--
sending all best wishes that things even out somewhat...
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

Glad to hear that everything went well, Wishing you nothing but the best!

Glenn
babiezuique
Family Elder

Post by babiezuique »

Hi Jonhson! I can understand the precaution you take... We dont want to be presumtuous... before the treatment...and then after the treatment.

It is good to you to take time to feel everything in your body, in your mind. I saw a video today of a woman who received the liberation in egypt. She described her feeling post-liberation... but she detailed a lot about tha we she felt before in her mind. She describe very well the famous foggy brain every body is talking before... She his very extrovert and stylish... It is the fist time I see someone talking about how i feel in my mind because of ms... not only about felling but the meta-feeling...

on youtube : I am liberated egyptian style

It is a must see;)

Take care Not John
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Oh Johnson, we're so happy you're home safe, and don't worry about that grass -- think of it this way... the taller the grass becomes, the more oxygen for the planet :)

Thank you for checking in with us. Now it's time for you to take time for you, so don't worry about us anymore. You know we're here with our love and support anytime you might need us.

Try to rest. Try to relax. Try to recuperate.

Our warmest regards,
Bronek & Pam
Drury
Family Elder

Post by Drury »

Johnson,

Take it easy and take care of yourself. Love your positive outlook and really hope that you continue to improve.

All the best,
Drury
JoyIsMyStrength
Family Elder

Post by JoyIsMyStrength »

Welcome home. Now put that lawn mower down, call the plumber, and go relax. Put little cucumber slices on your eyes and drink frosty drinks and put a "do not disturb" sign on the door. You are recuperating from surgery. Don't make me come over there. Or... make me, it would be nice to meet you!

Be at peace. We are all rooting for you and wish you the best.

Pam

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”