Attn: Canadians who have been treated

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
annad
Family Elder

Attn: Canadians who have been treated

Post by annad »

I am posting for Mark Lane:

Mark Lane is requesting that all those Canadians who have had angio/venoplasty as treatment for CCSVI or MS to send a 1 page testimony of your experiences pre and post op to mark@marklane.ca. Please include your name and contact information. This anecdotal evidence ...will be presented first hand to the Health Ministers at their upcoming meetings on the 13 Sept in Newfoundland and Labrador. I currently have 80+ personal testimonials and we can do better! C'mon Canada!
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

pcakes was also passing this message on. Time is running out to get as many of these as possible. Thanks for re-posting annad and to you pcakes cause this is an important excercise.
annad
Family Elder

Post by annad »

garyak,
I only realized it was posted after the fact :/ It's ok, it's a reminder. I think Mike had some 75 sent to him and we know there are more than 75 of us who have been treated in Canada.
take care
a
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

How is Mark going to present these testimonials, in peron or via a third party ? Also is there a risk that this attempt will be in vain where these submissions won't be accepted?
nicknewf
Family Member

Post by nicknewf »

There was a news piece here in NL that he has already meet with the NL Minister of Health (Jerome Kennedy). Presumably he is going to present him with the materials.
annad
Family Elder

Post by annad »

garyak,
I don't know how Mark is submitting these. The message that's being passed around does say 'first hand' so I can only assume directly from him.

We won't know if they're accepted or not or even if they are read once they are accepted but we won't know unless we try. It would be hard to turn down a stack of evidence in front of others though. :)
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

I agree 100% with this initiative and hope is has the desired affect.
annad
Family Elder

Post by annad »

Just saw this updated reminder on facebook.
THREE days left and he now has 150 reports. . . . More please!

Mark Lane is reminding everyone that we ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT for all those Canadians who have had angio/venoplasty as treatment for CCSVI or MS to send a 1-2 page testimony of your experiences pre and post op to mark@marklane.ca. Please include your name and province at a minimum. This anecdotal evidence will be presented first hand to the Health Ministers at their up...coming meetings on the 13 Sept in Newfoundland and Labrador. I currently have 150+ personal testimonials. We can do better! C'mon Canada! We do not want to miss this unique opportunity! We can all make a difference!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”