Puzzled by the professionals

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
erinc14
Family Elder

Puzzled by the professionals

Post by erinc14 »

"The Canadian medical profession insists that a simple procedure that appears to relieve the symptoms of multiple sclerosis cannot be performed in Canada.

The reason? There have not been five years of trials that can support the procedure. Yet, the same profession is prepared to expand the hysterectomy-tubal ligation surgery to include the Fallopian tubes in an effort to save women from future ovarian cancer. Here, five years of trials are not necessary.

My daughter went to Poland Aug. 28 in a wheelchair, unable to walk unaided. Her children and I met her at the airport Sept. 6 and watched her get out of a wheelchair and walk to us unaided.

She will have to have physiotherapy to strengthen her muscles, but so many other symptoms of MS have diminished or disappeared.

The Polish surgeon asked my daughter, "Why are you here? Canada has one of the best medical systems in the world." Perhaps the Canadian medical profession can answer that question.

Polly Powley, Gibsons"

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/opinion/Puzz ... z0zK81wZc2
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

Can someone see to it that Mark Lane gets a copy...please
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I am reluctant to discuss politics here because nothing can divide people faster than talking about politics. I really prefer to stand shoulder to shoulder with everyone here in our battle against our common enemy, MS. But I have to point out the irony here; Poland a former communist nation is now teaching us about the benefits of freedom.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

to live in a country like you speak of they know they are communist and know they are not free-the difference here is we think we are free. no politics intended. you are right, it can divide and together we stand-apart we crumble.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

correction-former communist country.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

They, as well as anyone, understand "Die Gedanken sind frei."
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”