Balls

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
bromley
Family Elder

Balls

Post by bromley »

Maybe I'm being over-sensitive but would women really want their brains repaired with stem-cells from testicles?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4841786.stm
Last edited by bromley on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LifeontheIce
Family Elder

Post by LifeontheIce »

What ever works, Bromley.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Don't worry, Bromley, they wouldn't want yours.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
bromley
Family Elder

Post by bromley »

I'm saving my left one for you Sarah, I'll make sure its CPn free.

Ian :lol:
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

No thanks, I don't need it.

Sarah 8O
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

don't you make me moderate!!!

lol. I would change the subject of your post, but somehow I doubt "testicles" would be any less offensive.

:oops:
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
bromley
Family Elder

Post by bromley »

Arron,

No need to moderate.

I only wish I was making the story up.

Sarah and I aren't really enemies - one of her lovely prints takes pride of place in the hall.

Ian
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

No, truce, it was only mock 8O really!
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

carry on, then.

What is the portrait of?
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Brainteaser
Family Elder

Picture

Post by Brainteaser »

I heard that the print was Bromley's dart board! :wink:
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

If he is using my mauve iris as a dart board then he truce is over! :evil:
bromley
Family Elder

Post by bromley »

Sarah,

I don't possess a set of darts. But to show that we are friends, it would be nice to receive another print to go alongside the first one.

Ian :)
Melody
Family Elder

Might be possible to harvest them

Post by Melody »

Sarah here is a print woth doing :wink:

A Man awoke, he felt an enormous chest pain. As he opened his eyes, he saw a rock on his chest with a sign on it. It said:

1st Chinese torture, 100 pound rock on chest!

Well this wasn't hardly what the man thought would rate as torture and threw the rock out the window. As he did this he saw a second sign just outside the window it said:

2nd Chinese torture, left testicle tied to 100 pound rock!

Without hesitation, the young man jumped out the window knowing a 3-story drop would be far better than what was in store for him.

As he fell to the ground he saw a large sign on the ground. It said:

3rd Chinese torture, right testicle tied to bed post!
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

8O Melody! 8O All Bromley wanted was a serious discussion and look what we have all done!
Katman
Family Elder

Post by Katman »

But I protest - I was just a poor innocent onlooker - really! But it sure was funny.

Rica
2010 5 years 4 months Now on Amoxicillin, Doxy, Rifampin, Azith, and caffeine in addition to  flagyl. 90% normal good days-50% normal bad days. That is a good thing.

Return to “General Discussion”