Wrote an ebook about Disability Benefits

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
LindaT

Wrote an ebook about Disability Benefits

Post by LindaT »

I was diagnosed with MS only a little over 3 years ago, and I became disabled very rapidly. I was able to win long-term disability and Social Security Disability, and I wrote and ebook to help others who are in my situation to understand their rights, and the correct way to file for benefits to have the best chance of winning.
scorpion
Family Elder

Re: Wrote an ebook about Disability Benefits

Post by scorpion »

[quote="LindaT"]I was diagnosed with MS only a little over 3 years ago, and I became disabled very rapidly. I was able to win long-term disability and Social Security Disability, and I wrote and ebook to help others who are in my situation to understand their rights, and the correct way to file for benefits to have the best chance of winning.

Thanks so much for sharing LindaT.
Last edited by scorpion on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Wrote an ebook about Disability Benefits

Post by NHE »

Hi LindaT,
Welcome to ThisIsMS. You are free to participate in the discussions here. However, please be respectful of our Rules of the Board which state...
[color=blue]Arron[/color] wrote:NO advertising is allowed on the message boards, period. If you like a product, you can tell us about it. But if you gain financially from selling said product, your posts will be deleted and you will be banned from the site without warning. Thank you for your understanding of this simple rule.
Thank you, NHE