BIONESS L300 USED FOR SALE

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
wpbrink

BIONESS L300 USED FOR SALE

Post by wpbrink »

My wife has Multiple Sclerosis and up until 2 months ago she was using the bioness L300 leg drop system. We are finding now that we don’t have any use for the device, therefore we are putting it up for sale. The original brand new price of this device was $5,500.00 but we are selling it for $2,000.00. If you know of anyone with Multiple Sclerosis that would be interested in buying this from us please let us know. The Bioness L300 leg drop system has been proven to help patients with Multiple Sclerosis as far as their walking. The system we have for sale is not very old at all.

Respectfully,

Wendell Brink
708 Broadway Street
Vincennes, Indiana 47591
Mitchell

Bioness L300

Post by Mitchell »

Wendall,
I'm just checking to see if you still have the Bioness L300 for sale? I know that it requires individual programing, so I would have to see if I can get someone to do that. I know that the local Minneapolis MS society has someone who can program the Walkaid and I will need to check to see if he has the software for the Bioness.

Thanks,

Mitch
I_am_not_MS

Bioness L300 for sale

Post by I_am_not_MS »

I also have an L300 foot drop system for sale. I purchased for $5800 without insurance reimbursment and would be willing to sell for a discounted amount. Please feel free to contact me to discuss further. Samantha at 724/351-3060.
Mitchell

Post by Mitchell »

Samantha,

I will give you a call in the next couple of days. Thanks for responding and I'm interested in finding out more about your Bioness.
fruity

Post by fruity »

WPBRINK,
Do you still have your bioness system for sale? Is it for the left or right leg? Do you know the size (S,M,L)? Thanks.
Fruity
Astronomychick

Does anyone still have the Bioness L300 for sale?

Post by Astronomychick »

Does anyone in the above posts still have the Bioness L300 leg device for sale? Thank you.
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

You can try Ebay...There is a Bioness for right leg $3,500..ii is under Bioness..
Astronomychick

Does anyone have a Bioness L300 for sale?

Post by Astronomychick »

Thank you for your reply - I'll take a look at the one on Ebay... was checking to see if anyone on the threads above still had one as well.

I'll keep checking back to see - thank you everyone!
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

Also, you should check the Walkaide. It's cheaper, but I tried both. I preferred the walkaide because it was a one piece self contained unit. Also, you can use with bare feet, or any pair of shoes. Bioness requires a adhesive pad put into whatever shoe you use. It can not be switched. Bioness also has a remote you need to carry.
Astronomychick

Cost of the WalkAide?

Post by Astronomychick »

Hi Burg:

I've not tried the WalkAide but looking on their website it looks interesting - do you know approximately how much it costs? Do you have one and if so for how long and what do you think of it so far?

Thank you for the info...
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

I have it two years,,,bang it fall on it...still works...they modified the harness, and it's even better than it was..
But...do what I did...call both companies, and try them both. Put it on yourself, and walk around...get up, down, cross your legs, etc. it's annoying if it triggers when you don't want it to.
When I go it, Bioness was 6,500 and Walkaide was 4500. But we all know. It's not the money. Its whatever helps more. I'll do whatever I need to tryto be better...went to Bulgaria from USA. Did Albany since twice.
Astronomychick

WalkAide vs. Bioness

Post by Astronomychick »

I know what you mean - I would like to try the WalkAide. I have "test drove" the Bioness and I can tell you it was amazing and I felt normal when walking for the first time in a long time - it brought tears to my eyes. I emailed a WalkAide facility near me and it's substantially come up in price since you've received it apparently so that now it's pretty close in cost to the Bioness. And you're right - it's not the money but what works. But sadly insurance companies only see the bottom line and saving costs now so they're denying all items like these so I've resorted to finding people who are selling theirs.

And wow you're from Bulgaria? What part of the U.S. are you living in now? I'm in Oklahoma :)
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

I'm not from Bulgaria...had CCSVI procedure there...just saying I'll spend anything I can to be better...Just make sure you try both before you buy...
I live in NYC
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

Another idea...see if you can rent a demo, or try for a few days...Say before you spend that kind of money, you wantto try for a day or so. My Neuro here in NY ...Dr Sadiq got the walkaide rep to let me try a demo for a week...Bioness would not do it.
Astronomychick

WalkAide

Post by Astronomychick »

That is a good idea - I am glad they let you try it out for a week or so. I will email her back and ask if that is a possibility. With the Bioness I could rent it for a month for $500 (taken off the purchase price) but what if you don't purchase it? That's pretty expensive. Thank you for all the info Burg - it has been most helpful :D