I now have no symptoms

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
AMcG
Family Elder

I now have no symptoms

Post by AMcG »

I was liberated in April last year. Because I missed my last appointment with my neuro I saw him for the first time after liberation yesterday. He said I now have no symptoms of MS! I have read other people announcing the same thing on TIMS and I am just a bit proud to be able to say the same thing.

He was also very interested in CCSVI and took copious notes about the details of my procedure. He was very positive and did not even seem surprised at my improvement. Previously I would have said my neuro was open minded I would now say he has a clear and positive interest in CCSVI.

All in all it was a very satisfying experience.
Jasper9
Getting to Know You...

Post by Jasper9 »

thats really great news AMcG. congratulations!

I hope you dont mind a few questions:

Where did you go for treatment?
How long have you had MS, and what were your symptoms before the liberation?
Did the symptoms improve quickly after treatment, or slowly over the following months?

Finally can I ask whereabouts in the UK your neuro is? I think I might move there :)

I'm in hertfordshire
I had the balloon treatment in Edinburgh last month - no major changes yet but it's still early days and my symptoms are relatively mild.
I've got my first neuro appointment for a year on Tuesday. Last time I saw him he was predictably dismissive of Zamboni - I wonder if he has refined his opinion in the last year.
soapdiva884
Family Elder

Post by soapdiva884 »

I am so very happy for you!!!

Boyfriend dx'd 6-6-06!!! RRMS............CCSVI procedure done on Nov. 13, 2010 and March 7, 2011 by Dr. Sclafani!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

this is great news!!!!
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
pairOdime
Family Elder

Re: I now have no symptoms

Post by pairOdime »

AMcG wrote:He said I now have no symptoms of MS! I have read other people announcing the same thing on TIMS and I am just a bit proud to be able to say the same thing.
This was your Neurologist's assessment....he said that you now have no symptoms of MS! Fantastic news and excellent news as well on your Neurologist's interest in the benefits of CCSVI Tx.

Wonderful, thanks for sharing.
It's a paradigm shift
prairiegirl
Family Elder

Post by prairiegirl »

Great to hear this, AMcG-- congrats!
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

wonderful to hear. enjoy your blessings and freedom.
leetz
Family Elder

;))

Post by leetz »

Amen!
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
Katie41
Family Elder

Post by Katie41 »

Fantastic!!!!! I'm so very happy for you!
msgator
Family Elder

Post by msgator »

thanks for sharing. Hope to be in the same boat someday soon.

Ann
always look on the bright side of life

Veins opened 10/15/10. RIJV still on the small side. Feeling much better.
Salvatore24
Family Elder

Post by Salvatore24 »

It must be placebo or a remission, your neuro must be blind, deaf and dumb :roll:
smokey
Family Member

Post by smokey »

Salvatore24 wrote:It must be placebo or a remission, your neuro must be blind, deaf and dumb :roll:
hehe Oh Salvatore!!
Lotkot

Post by Lotkot »

Hi all!

I need to join this post... :wink:

I had my liberation done in September last year and I'm also without MS syphtoms since. After the liberation I have had two separate periods (lasting about two days) that I had my "MS leg" back but I had flue so it might be the reason why. So now I have lived my life without MS symphtoms almost 5 months and I can assure you that it is great!!:)
I didn't wish almost nothing for the procedure but I got this much and it is amazing. Only after the procedure I realized how much MS symphtoms I had even though my MS is pretty mild EDSS was only 1,5. I had this brainfog and many other things that I left to Poland which I didn't even knew that I had. So I have pretty good placebo going on! :D

My neuro sign me off bacause I'm too good condition and he can't offer me anything but CRAB's and I don't want those...

This was what was done to me:

"The venography was performed, a slight narrowing was seen in the right jugular, with impeded outflow, in the left jugular vein no difficulties in the outflow.
On the right side one inflation with the baloon (12x40 – 7 atm/4 minut) was performed, residually <10-20%, with the corrected outflow.

The azygos vein – narrowed to 80% in the middle part. Stent implantation SMART 8x40, with optimal result without residual narrowing and correct outflow. "
MS Diagnosis 01/2009<br />CCSVI 09/2010 by Euromedic Poland<br />