Wheelchair Kamikaze Could Use Your Vote

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
marcstck
Family Elder

Post by marcstck »

burg wrote:Mark;
I posted on CCSVI Locator. Yood Luck !!
Larry, much appreciated, and judging by the vote tally, a huge help.

If you wouldn't mind, though, could you go back and edit out the part about my competition "canvassing madley for votes"?

I know this blogger personally, and really don't want to be hurtful . She's a good egg, but competition is competition. I'm pretty sure she doesn't come here, but not so sure she's not getting the CCSVI locater feed.

I probably should have been a little bit more delicate in my wording of the original message…

Thanks…
LisaE

Post by LisaE »

marcstck wrote:
burg wrote:Mark;
I know this blogger personally, and really don't want to be hurtful . She's a good egg, but competition is competition. I'm pretty sure she doesn't come here, but not so sure she's not getting the CCSVI locater feed.
Thank you for the "good egg" comment. The sentiment behind the words is much appreciated. BTW, not very frequently at all, but I do lurk here on occasion. :)
Stabilo
Family Member

Post by Stabilo »

It seems Congratulations are in order! Well done :)
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt