LDN for 14 year old teenager

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
jata

LDN for 14 year old teenager

Post by jata »

Does anyone have any experience with LDN use for a teenager (14) with possible MS? My daughter is experiencing multiple symptoms. She has one lesion on her spine and "time will tell" comments from the doctor. The symptoms come and go, but lately they seem progressing. Please share any experience you may have. I know LDN has been used in autisn and Crohn's in children, but the studies were only 8 weeks long. I am not sure about long term use and this is my concern. Thank you in advance.
leetz
Family Elder

i am no doctor but...

Post by leetz »

I would suggest asking her doctor or even just looking on this thread...not too sure for someone so young, i just don't know :( sorry i couldn't be of more help...May God bestow his blessings upon your family....
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
leetz
Family Elder

please...

Post by leetz »

PLEASE SEE BOTTOM THREAD OF LOW DOSE NALTREXONE ...VERY LAST PAGE OF THAT FORUM...A WOMEN IS SPEAKING OF HER DAUGHTER AGE 15 THAT TOOK IT!
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
jata

Post by jata »

I will look for that post. Thank you.