I will be using Anti Fibrinogin Agent Post Procedure,Boluoke

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Have you ever Been told you had Thick Blood or Your Blood Hemolized in the Lab ?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 8

LymeNurse
Family Member

I will be using Anti Fibrinogin Agent Post Procedure,Boluoke

Post by LymeNurse »

http://www.drcharlescrist.com/hypercoagulation.htm

If you have MS, read on as you might want to look into this !

The above article Studied 900 Patients. Results showed 90% of Lyme patients have Hypercoagulation compared to 5% of the General Population. FYI, there are many more articles like the above out there.

I will start on Lovenox for 3 weeks post CCSVI repair. I will also be on Boluoke concomitantly. More on Boluoke below, but please read all of this:

Let me premise my case so you all understand where I am coming from. I have had Neuro Lyme x 4 years. Prior to this, I was a healthy 38 y.o. RN, Married with 2 kids, Nice house, Active, Great Health, etc. My symptoms began as I'm sure many of you can relate after a very stressful event. I lost my best friend in the world to Lung Cancer, my brother.

The first 2 years passed and I had no idea what was wrong with me. Then I had 2 positive Lyme bands through Igenix Labs in Palo Alto, CA. At first I though aha, a month of Antibiotics and I'll be all better. Well research on Lyme and you will see I was dead wrong.

The more I treated, the worse I got. It felt like the Abx were being trapped in my head and I was having what my Lyme Dr. called Brain Herxes. A Herxheimer reaction was first seen in treating Syphilis. The definition is a worsening of symptoms and perhaps the onset on new symptoms. Some theories propose the Toxins being killed off create a temporary inflammatory response from Cytokine release.

When I treat my Lyme, I cry like a 2 year old for days on end, in total despair. Many of my other head symptoms flare as well. Some sort of Anxiety that I call "A plugged in a 110 volt outlet" sensation also goes haywire. This doesn't respond to Xanax or other Benzos, as it's more of a CNS invasion than a true Anxiety. The crying stuff sure feels like the deepest depression one could have when it's going on, but if I hold treatment, it goes away over a week or so depending on what I've taken to treat my Lyme. I get this same effect using Alternative herbs and other Alternative methods such as Colloidal Silver. So, this would rule out any toxic effect from a drug.

Trying to keep this simple, but a little more background on Lyme as it relates to CCSVI. Many of us Lymies are now finding we have CCSVI. The MS society was the first to really jump on this b/c Dr. Z's wife had MS. The Lyme community is sold on the fact that MS is simply a case of Lyme, as is CFS, FMS/ME, etc. I'm not here to debate this, but I do think it is important to point out all of the facts !

With that said, my research for the past 2 1/2 years has been on Lyme. I have been hospitalized 5 times due to my complications with my own case. Lots of blood draws and re-draws as I was told the specimen Hemolized. As an RN, I have come across this from time to time with my patients, but never the amount of times this has happened to me. I thought because my PT/PTT/INR were all ok, that my clotting was ok. My Platelet counts were also normal, as was my D-dimers. In other worse, I had no concerns of having a clotting problem.

So, I had heard of this Fibrinogen talk some time ago, but never gave it much thought until recently. When I found out I had CCSVI recently and read all of your stories about restenosis, thrombosis, etc. despite being on blood thinners, I began to think I might be onto something. Read below and you will see how Boluoke has no effect on PT/PTT, INR, etc.

Boluoke® (lumbrokinase) is the only fully researched oral fibrinolytic supplement on the market. Besides having in vitro studies, animal studies, toxicity studies, and pharmacokinetic studies done, Boluoke® has also been put through all phases of clinical trials (including randomized double blind controlled studies) in China. Lumbrokinase has been studied as a treatment for various clinical conditions, including acute, sub-acute, and chronic conditions that are associated with the presence of hypercoagulation and hypoperfusion.

Lumbrokinase is a more potent enzyme preparation than nattokinase. One of the advantages of Boluoke® (lumbrokinase) is that it does not interfere with the clotting cascade, but instead, works by reducing fibrinogen and fibrin. Boluoke® does not affect INR or aPTT, thus is compatible with Coumadin® or heparin.

I encourage all of you to read into this further and please do share your thoughts here on this thread. I do not want to have this procedure more then once. I hope my Theory is correct even though I'm using the Theory of others, but applying it to CCSVI.

To read more on Boluoke, check out the link below.

https://www.researchednutritionals.com/ ... 260&cat=37

Be Well,

Gary Engelman, BSN, RN :lol:
Johnson
Family Elder

Re: I will be using Anti Fibrinogin Agent Post Procedure,Bol

Post by Johnson »

LymeNurse wrote:...
The first 2 years passed and I had no idea what was wrong with me. Then I had 2 positive Lyme bands through Igenix Labs in Palo Alto, CA. At first I though aha, a month of Antibiotics and I'll be all better. Well research on Lyme and you will see I was dead wrong.

The more I treated, the worse I got. It felt like the Abx were being trapped in my head and I was having what my Lyme Dr. called Brain Herxes. A Herxheimer reaction was first seen in treating Syphilis. The definition is a worsening of symptoms and perhaps the onset on new symptoms. Some theories propose the Toxins being killed off create a temporary inflammatory response from Cytokine release.

When I treat my Lyme, I cry like a 2 year old for days on end, in total despair. Many of my other head symptoms flare as well. Some sort of Anxiety that I call "A plugged in a 110 volt outlet" sensation also goes haywire. This doesn't respond to Xanax or other Benzos, as it's more of a CNS invasion than a true Anxiety. The crying stuff sure feels like the deepest depression one could have when it's going on, but if I hold treatment, it goes away over a week or so depending on what I've taken to treat my Lyme. I get this same effect using Alternative herbs and other Alternative methods such as Colloidal Silver. So, this would rule out any toxic effect from a drug.

Trying to keep this simple, but a little more background on Lyme as it relates to CCSVI. Many of us Lymies are now finding we have CCSVI. The MS society was the first to really jump on this b/c Dr. Z's wife had MS. The Lyme community is sold on the fact that MS is simply a case of Lyme, as is CFS, FMS/ME, etc. I'm not here to debate this, but I do think it is important to point out all of the facts !

With that said, my research for the past 2 1/2 years has been on Lyme. I have been hospitalized 5 times due to my complications with my own case. Lots of blood draws and re-draws as I was told the specimen Hemolized. As an RN, I have come across this from time to time with my patients, but never the amount of times this has happened to me. I thought because my PT/PTT/INR were all ok, that my clotting was ok. My Platelet counts were also normal, as was my D-dimers. In other worse, I had no concerns of having a clotting problem.

Be Well,

Gary Engelman, BSN, RN :lol:
Just curious about your Abx protocol. Was it pulsed, or full-on attack? Perhaps the pulsed dose might serve better, in order to avoid "brain herxes". When we are already feeling delicate, I feel that it is better to invite our "enemies" to dinner, and slowly knock them off by concoction, rather than machine-gunning them, and having to clean up the mess. There will be survivors too, and when they recuperate...
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Selmahope
Family Elder

rechts regulat

Post by Selmahope »

just a comment-Dr Klinghard(alternative doc how focuses on lyme on west coast)recommends rechts regulat (spelling?)-fermented food product from europe for hyper coagulation/thinning the blood. I know someone who after 3 1/2 years of intensive abx treatment with no improvement and was wheelchair bound at that point -got out of her wheelchair with rechts regulat and homeopathy. She's not 100percent but she is now working partime and walking.
Selmahope
Family Elder

herx/autoimmune attack

Post by Selmahope »

I have a similar reaction to herbs, colloidal silver, and then my first pharmecuticals (flagyl/diflucan)- they throw my body into horrific autoimmune attacks that don't stop and continue way beyond stopping the herbs/drugs advancing the neurological damage-- first "herx" was 5 months after stopping herbs--2nd "herx" was 10 months of downward spiral/Auto immune attack after stopping drugs-with recovery but not near to baseline with each attack. After this last "herx" that left me homebound /in agony for 10 months I have not dared to try antibiotics and looking for healing in other avenues via diet, homeopathy, meditation, exercise etc. and still exploring/mediating on all the options. This started 13 years ago as fibro for me, then optic neuritis 5 years ago-I now am numb all over, balance/coordination issues, brain fog, eye pressure/pain, jerking/twitching, insomnia, cognitive, burning, weird sensory stuff on head, muscle weakness etc. I also have been chemically sensitive for about 20 years.
LymeNurse
Family Member

Post by LymeNurse »

@Selmahope , do you have CCSVI. What you call Autoimmune attacks appear to be Toxins being killed off from these Abx tx's you have done.

When you have Lyme and CCSVI, those Toxins just can't get out and I think that is why I personally have felt worse and forced to hold treatment until Liberation on 5/2.

Just food for thought. I don't have 100% proof for you, but I do know that I have Lyme and I'm sure the Herx's are associated with toxins as when I do things to "Detox", I do get some temp. relief.

Best,

Gary
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

LymeNurse wrote:When you have Lyme and CCSVI, those Toxins just can't get out and I think that is why I personally have felt worse and forced to hold treatment until Liberation on 5/2.
I never thought of that. Really interesting. Does every patient with Lyme have a Herx reaction to the antibiotics or does it vary?
LymeNurse
Family Member

Post by LymeNurse »

Every patient with Lyme does Herx, however when it is a consistent Herx with no let up, then there is something wrong.

My Lyme Dr. has called them Brain Herx's. If my right arm fell off, he would call it a Herx.

I love the guy, but he tends to throw words and theories around.

I however, being the patient, know more is going on b/c I know what I'm feeling. I had the SPECT scan 1.5 years ago that showed Hypoperfusion in 2 areas, but it was so Non-specific, and my Lyme Dr. said it was just a Lyme thing.

I couldn't get a Neurologist to f/u on it and I was told to see a Psychiatrist.

Trust me when I tell you to keep your MS diagnosis, even if it is Lyme. You don't want to get caught up in the slander we all deal with from Dr.'s who don't even believe there is such thing is Chronic Lyme. The only Dr.'s that get it are the ones that either get sick themselves are see a family member get it. Then and only then do they change their position.

Very tough to live with, all of this. Now we have a procedure to reverse all of this, but from everything I'm reading it's a vacation from symptoms that will more then likely return shortly down the road.

So, the problem is nailed and the fix seems so simple. Soimething simple is being overlooked. I don't get it !

Best,

Gary