Kathleen Lynch (klynch56)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Blaze
Family Elder

Post by Blaze »

Thanks for letting us know. Hang in there. Stay strong. You have a world of friends.
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

Kathleen,
Thanks for your post. I hate reading you are having pain and hope it can be resolved soon.
Wishing you better days to come in the near future.
Pam
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Kathleen
You've been a great inspiration to me and to many others. You have more friends than you could imagine. I wish you the very best.

David
zap
Family Elder

Post by zap »

Wow - it seems I missed out on one hell of a drama - and an important one, at that. Are there any links or anything I could get caught up with? I had no idea about any of this going down, and I am probably not alone on here (it seems most of the action took place on other sites, and I only check in here for my updates)
MegansMom
Family Elder

Post by MegansMom »

Well, its great to hear from you kid! May you have sunny days ahead. We miss you Kathleen, on TIMs and FB too.
Cat (Catherine Somerville on FB)
MegansMom
My 35 yo daughter is newly dx 8/19/10 (had 12 symptoms)
Dx with Type A CCSVI- 1 IJV & double "candy wrapper" appearance of her Azygos
Venoplasty done Sept 21, 2010
Doing extremely well-
daniel
Family Elder

Post by daniel »

This is really deplorable. I can't believe these companies!

Kathleen I hope you have a speedy recovery and get well soon.
sumsum
Family Member

Post by sumsum »

Wonderful to hear from you Kathleen. Keep strong and let us know if we can help in mobilizing support or if this was rather detrimental... :!: :?:
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Hi Kathleen--
glad you came on here to say hi and clarify what's been going on. I just wanted to add my support and good vibes. Let us know how we can help...hang in there, and stay healthy.
best,
cheer (Joan)
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
sanfran

Post by sanfran »

Hi Kathleen....
Missed you a lot on FB and after meeting you at the Vancouver rally, I was very much puzzled at your exit. Don't know a thing about it, but I'm so very pleased you dropped in to say hello and supply a brief explanation for your recent absence. Wishing you nothing but happiness and hoping to see your delightful and informative comments in the future :peace:
lucky125
Family Elder

Post by lucky125 »

Kathleen,
I, too, am so appreciative of your willingness to stop by. I do not come here regularly anymore, but I spotted a post on FB which linked to this thread.

It was one year ago that I enviously watched you strut up those stairs to speak in NY. I hope you are strutting again very soon!

We Liberati (a moniker YOU coined) miss your warm presence and sharp, thoughtful musings.

Please take good care of yourself, and know that there are legions of us pulling for you. You sheparded so, so many people through this process. I only hope that what comes around and goes around, comes back to you very, very soon! Good deeds should be rewarded, not punished!

Take good care of you,
Nicole
Liberated at Georgetown U. 3/3/10. Subsequent procedures at U of Maryland with Dr. Ziv Haskal 7/30/10, 12/2/10, 5/11/11. http://myliberationadventure.blogspot.com

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”