please help CCSVI by voting on my blog

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
thisisalex
Family Elder

please help CCSVI by voting on my blog

Post by thisisalex »

Hello there! :)

Could you please help me raising awareness in Hungary about CCSVI? There is a blog contest, and my CCSVI blog (ccsvi.blog.hu) is at the 6th. place. Please help me win this contest! That would make difference in the hungarian media. (which is needed desperately...because things are really slow here)

‎1. This link brings you to the voting page: http://goldenblog.hu/szavazas.aspx?bId=2296
2. You will see at the top of the page my blog preselected "CCSVI - a szklerozis multiplex"
3. You only have to click on the blue button entitled "BELÉPÉS" then you have to log in to Facebook, and then allow Facebook to access some information.
4. Last step: You have to vote by clicking on the green "+ szavazok" button

It's really easy, it takes only 1 minute but it is important for us...

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your time :)

Alex
thisisalex
Family Elder

Post by thisisalex »

please guys help us in Hungary! we need more voters in order to get in the local media. it only takes 1 minute.... :)

PLEASE VOTE!
many thanks
Alex
bunny82
Getting to Know You...

please vote

Post by bunny82 »

thisisalex wrote:please guys help us in Hungary! we need more voters in order to get in the local media. it only takes 1 minute.... :)

PLEASE VOTE!
many thanks
Alex
Alex, I feel a bit bad: I've been meaning to post this and ask people to vote for your blog. It's just I've been so busy with work during the past couple of days, I haven't had the time.

Guys, I appreciate that most of you don't speak Hungarian but let me please say Alex's blog is very informative and honest; something they badly need in Hungary these days... Please help them by voting for his blog! Many, many thanks for your help!
thisisalex
Family Elder

Re: please vote

Post by thisisalex »

bunny82 wrote:
thisisalex wrote:please guys help us in Hungary! we need more voters in order to get in the local media. it only takes 1 minute.... :)

PLEASE VOTE!
many thanks
Alex
Alex, I feel a bit bad: I've been meaning to post this and ask people to vote for your blog. It's just I've been so busy with work during the past couple of days, I haven't had the time.

Guys, I appreciate that most of you don't speak Hungarian but let me please say Alex's blog is very informative and honest; something they badly need in Hungary these days... Please help them by voting for his blog! Many, many thanks for your help!
Do you speak hungarian bunny82? :) thank you very much for your kind words.

I always help people by voting on them when they need it.
please do vote for me :) and for the CCSVI in Hungary
without this board i wont achieve my goal

thank you
Squeakycat
Family Elder

Voted

Post by Squeakycat »

Voted and hope others are also.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

bump :)
thisisalex
Family Elder

Post by thisisalex »

i appreciate your bump Cece :)
you are amazing people, thank you for helping us in Hungary... we deserve it

Alex
bunny82
Getting to Know You...

please vote

Post by bunny82 »

thisisalex wrote:i appreciate your bump Cece :)
you are amazing people, thank you for helping us in Hungary... we deserve it

Alex
Tomorrow is the last day of the voting and Alex's blog is at the fourth place I think... If he could get to No.3 it would most certainly generate some media attention - please vote!

PS: although I don't live in Hungary I'm Hungarian so am able to understand Alex's blog and know how much he deserves this...
bunny82
Getting to Know You...

Re: please help CCSVI by voting on my blog

Post by bunny82 »

Hello Guys,

It's that time of the year again... The Hungarian CCSVI blog (ccsvi.blog.hu) has been entered into the same blog contest. The website is created and maintained on a daily basis by Alex (I think most of you know him from here) who puts in a huge amount of work and dedication to translate important materials and tries to create media attention. Please help him win this contest - this would make a huge difference in Hungary. I appreciate you don't speak Hungarian but it is quite straightforward to vote:

‎1. This link brings you to the voting page: http://goldenblog.hu/szavazas.aspx?bId=3975
2. You will see at the top of the page Alex's blog preselected "CCSVI - a szklerozis multiplex"
3. You only need to click on the blue button entitled "BELÉPÉS" then log in to Facebook, and then allow Facebook to access some information.
4. Last step: You need to vote by clicking on the green "+ szavazok" button

Your help with this is very much appreciated and greatfully received. Thank you soooo much!