Getting to know u ( the forums that is)

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
fee001
Family Elder

Getting to know u ( the forums that is)

Post by fee001 »

Hi!

There are loads of other door forums to go into, I have mainly posted on General, I feel a bit of a Numpty now, should have gone to relevant topic.

I still dont know how to do smiley faces, but hey! again today I have learnt something, that its not all about general but lots of other things too.

So off I go to explore.

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
harry1
Family Member

Post by harry1 »

Fee

i sent you a pm to offer advice about how to post a smiley face :D
fee001
Family Elder

Post by fee001 »

Harry

I am trying :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) but they come out all wrong :evil: :twisted: :roll: Help me, I have my sad face on now bottom lip sticking out.

Fiona
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

fee001 wrote:Harry

I am trying :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) but they come out all wrong :evil: :twisted: :roll: Help me, I have my sad face on now bottom lip sticking out.

Fiona
You just click on the picture.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

euphoniaa wrote:

Fiona
Hey, they all showed up when I quoted you in my reply, but not in your original.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
harry1
Family Member

Post by harry1 »

euphoniaa wrote:
euphoniaa wrote:

Fiona
Hey, they all showed up when I quoted you in my reply, but not in your original.
I wonder if Fee's site profile is somehow misfunctioning. I wonder if the admin could possibly look into that?
harry1
Family Member

Post by harry1 »

Fee

i believe i found out what's wrong with the smiley's as go to your ''profile'' and click it and once in scroll down to where it says ''always enable smiles'' and click the ''yes'' button and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the ''submit'' button and so that should solve the problem :)
fee001
Family Elder

Post by fee001 »

Harry

That didnt work either, so hopefully found a way round it.

Fiona

Return to “General Discussion”