"Will Your Eyes Change From Black to Blue?"

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
annad
Family Elder

"Will Your Eyes Change From Black to Blue?"

Post by annad »

"Will Your Eyes Change from Black to Blue?"

by C.C.S.V.I. Ontario on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 10:19am
Will your Eyes Change from Black to Blue?

I am one of the lucky ones. I had the money, and the strength to fight my way overseas, when you, my Government, my health care system failed me.

My improvements were immediate. Warm hands, warm feet, and brain fog gone, when you, my Government, my health care system abandoned me.

I worked hard to re-build my strength. Better balance, power, and mobility, while you, my Government, my health care system dithered and denied.

Today, I laugh, I live. No longer fearing the nights, and what the next day brings, while you, my Government, my health care system hide and stonewall.

At MS meetings, I know the treated. They are pink, not sallow, grey or blue, speaking loudest for the voiceless, because you, my Government, my health care system deprive quality of life.

We deserve the same as all Canadians. That means, we want the science, without delay, so know, my Government, my health care system, we are watching, judging and failing you.

You have been unsuccessful at every turn. You failed to listen to the experts, but instead pooled non-experts, so whom, my Government, my health care system, were you protecting and why?

We are the suffering, living with MS. Where was your ethics, your compassion, so whom, my Government, my health care system, did you put first and why?

If you tracked us, you would know that our eyes brighten and, in some cases, actually change from brown to blue. My soul is clear because I daily fight, and thus ask you, my Government, my health care system, “if the eyes are indeed the window to the soul, will yours change from black to blue?”
Anonymous[/b]
Doodles
Family Member

Post by Doodles »

Beautiful. Thank you for posting.
lovebug
Family Elder

Post by lovebug »

Wow that was excellent `Annad`!!!!!!! Perhaps somebody could put those words into a song for us all to hear and remember..............
Cece
Family Elder

Re:

Post by Cece »

Very nicely done.

To me, it was my perception of eye color that changed. My own eyes looked bluer, as did my children's, after my CCSVI treatment, because I could see blue better.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”