New to this site

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
md3

New to this site

Post by md3 »

Hi to you all, I'm new on this site, was diagnosed with RRMS a bit over 5 yrs ago & still accepting, adjusting & negotiating with my new found "friend" after all this time... I take Copaxone on a daily basis after trying Rebif & Avonex... (we just didn't get along real well) and I seem to be going ok, other than a recent relapse in the past month, I'm doing alright and my first experience of steriods seems to have steered me back in the right direction :) I am looking forward to exploring this site and getting to chat with hopefully all of you in the future. I am extremely keen to learn & have a naturally inquisitive approach to life. Talk with you all soon... :)
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: New to this site

Post by jimmylegs »

welcome to TiMS, md3!
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

md3

Post by md3 »

Thanks for the Welcome... struggling at the moment with all this MS stuff, so many questions after 5 yrs of diagnosis..... actualy interested to learn about it now it's effecting me... Weird feeling about it, I think it might be the " I just want to fix it so no one else has to go through it" stage...? Is there such a period? If not I've proudly created it... Thanks for the site, glad you're all here xo

Return to “Introductions”