AtlasBalance (jaw misalignment) Dr M Amir - Putney London UK

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
EJC
Family Elder

AtlasBalance (jaw misalignment) Dr M Amir - Putney London UK

Post by EJC »

As per title.

Has anyone had any dealing, feedback or information on AtlasBalance and the treatments performed by Dr Amir?

Treatment undertaken at his premises in Putney, South London.

I'm interested in what this chap has to offer and any impartial feedback available.
Last edited by EJC on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tore
Getting to Know You...

Re: AtlasBalance Dr M Amir - Putney London UK

Post by Tore »

I did a google search and came across this: How a dental brace could cure MS, migraines and paralysis

I myself am having problems with my spine and I guess my atlas is involved too, so I'm looking for treatment.
Also here in Germany there are some providers (atlasprofilax, atlasreflex, atlantotec), uncertain which one to go for....
who wants to live forever?! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE&ob=av3n
suewright

Post by suewright »

I have received this treatment from Dr Amir in April of this year and it was completely successful for me. I do not have MS, but the Atlas rebalance removed long term knee and hip pain and now allows me to play my favourite sport (squash) without having to be wary of any movements (I am 57). It was an amazing change and I now feel completely 'balanced'! My sister has MS and she is currently receiving treatment from Dr Amir. When she had her Atlas rebalance done by him the results were almost immediate - within 20 minutes of the treatment she got the all feeling back in her weak side. Results speak volumes!
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

Emma had an appointment two weeks ago for a consultation.

The principal of what was being suggested is unlike anything we've heard before, except it is allied, or related to CCSVI, in so much as it could be causing (amongst other things) pressure on the IJV's which in turn is causing CCSVI.

Yesterday we went for Emma's first brace fitting. X rays were taken which showed how badly aligned both Emma's upper and lower jaws are. Emma's C1 is also misalinged, but the jaw needs seeing to before the vertebra (in Amir's explanantion)

Whislt there we met another couple a similar age to us (early 40's) who have had treatment approaching two years. Her response was Amir's treatment "gave her her life back". Interestingly they also had CCSVI treatment in Edinburgh.

Emma is the fourth client of Amir's that's had CCSVI treatment (which he also champions).

I did have a conversation with Tom Gilhooly at the EHC and they have independently arrived at the same link of Jaw misalignement and possible MS symptoms. I'd asked him if he'd heard of Amir, He hadn't, but after I sent him details he's extremely interested.

Emma has a small fitted brace to her upper jaw whislt a replacement is being made that we collect next Saturday (10th December).

There are some published articles abour Dr Amir. Search Google for "Bella Feud - Dr Amir" you will find some, Bella is a knonw journalist in the UK.

The treatment is not cheap, it's costs are not far short of CCSVI procedure (have you ever found cheap dentistry!) However, the major difference here is it's pay as you go monthly with no commitment to the full course if you feel it isn't helping. That certainly makes findin the money easier not having to come up with a lump sum.

I have to say I'm learning as I go with this treatment and what it has to offer.

I will post details of the process as it unfolds.
Last edited by EJC on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

Tore wrote:I did a google search and came across this: How a dental brace could cure MS, migraines and paralysis

I myself am having problems with my spine and I guess my atlas is involved too, so I'm looking for treatment.
Also here in Germany there are some providers (atlasprofilax, atlasreflex, atlantotec), uncertain which one to go for....
I had read that, I also met Bella Freuds Husband (James Fox) at Dr Amirs surgery. He was extremely complimentary.

I would advise an email to Dr Amir asking if he has any recommendations in Germany, he seems to have contacts worldwide.
EJC
Family Elder

Re: AtlasBalance (jaw misalignment) Dr M Amir - Putney Londo

Post by EJC »

Amir came across this thread I'd started on him and asked me if I'd read the article he'd had published in Positive Health Magazine. I hadn't so I asked him to forward it over and with his permission I'm posting it here ( I do have this save as a Word document if it's a bit too much to read on the forum. If' youd like the word version PM me your email and I'll send it):-

Atlas asymmetry the overlooked phenomenon
Dr. M. Amir BDS, M.Sc. (U. London)
Dental Surgeon
(Article appearing in Positive Health Magazine website Feb 2009)

Did you know that the Atlas, the first cervical vertebra, is out of equilibrium and dislocated in most of us and that many chronic ailments including headaches and backache, are possibly related to just this imbalance?

The award winning author of “Correction of the Atlas — Fundamental discovery or hoax” Francis George–Perrin says: “It is difficult to stomach that a fundamental element of human beings’ equilibrium has gone unnoticed for centuries in the auditoriums of academic teachings”

However, during my research I discovered that DD Palmer the inventor of chiropractic discovered this anomaly towards the end of the 19th century. He discovered this amongst 97% of his subjects and in fact Chiropractic was started to correct just this one imbalance. Atlas correction has continued in some practices using a technique called Atlas Orthogonal. The tragedy is that this knowledge was confined to the alternative practitioners. Main stream medicine, always at odds with the alternative, has perhaps ignored this observation or has not realised the impact on health of this irregularity and stormed on with the treatment of symptoms with medication rather than addressing the cause. These only make the underlying problem more chronic. An example is the pharmaceutical treatment of various pains around the neck, shoulder back and if this fails the administration of steroids by injection. These models of patient care invariably allow the underlying problem to continue to get worse. The patient may eventually have to have surgical interventions and the inevitable attack on the coffers of health service funding.

I spent years with Chiropractic and Osteopathic practitioners of repute but never once heard this fact mentioned until a few months ago when I had the good fortune of attending an evening talk on the subject and was astounded how amazingly well some patients had done with a newer form of this correction.

I felt that this would complement the work I have been doing for many years which is correcting the Jaw joint and the teeth to bring about symmetry in the patients’ head, jaws and the body. Symmetry is a key to the proper functioning of our brain, the intake of nutrients, the intake of oxygen and the proper functioning of all the organs of the body. The body appears to require absolute symmetry. The work of Roger Sperry who won the Nobel Prize for brain research in 1981 comes to mind. He states that:

“More than 90 % of the energy output of the brain is used in relating to the physical body in its gravitational field. The more mechanically distorted a person is the less energy available for thinking, metabolism and healing”.

Although I had been very successful alleviating many health problems especially in those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome by achieving tooth and jaw symmetry I was alarmed that the Atlas imbalance was possibly impacting the dental corrections as some patients took awfully longer to correct than others.

Very many children develop poor jaws and crowded teeth. Many patients have had extraction orthodontics and have problems with their jaw joints. A lot of the answers come from the work of Dr Weston Price who in 1939, published Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, a book that details a series of ethnographic nutritional studies performed across diverse communities.
In his studies he found that plagues of modern civilization (headaches, general muscle fatigue, dental caries (cavities), impacted molars, tooth crowding, allergies, heart disease, asthma, and degenerative diseases such as tuberculosis and cancer were not present in those cultures sustained by indigenous diets. However, within a single generation these same cultures experienced all the above listed ailments with the inclusion of Western foods in their diet: refined sugars, refined flours, canned goods, etc.
His studies are fundamental proof that our western style of living has brought nothing but disaster to our health in general. Every family has to spend a substantial amount of their income and savings on health care. In spite of the knowledge imparted by Dr Price, which is now some 70 years old, no government has done the slightest amount of work to eliminate that which is plain nasty. The general direction has been, and is, to ram raid humanity into a dark age of sickness and disease and perhaps ultimately into oblivion as no amount of expenditure on health appears to be sufficient for the bottomless pit of what I must call - manufactured iatrogenic disease.
I do not think that Dr Weston Price was aware of the Atlas asymmetry as it appears to also impact indigenous communities with indigenous diets. Perhaps it has the proclivity to very quickly affect these communities as soon as they take to a western diet resulting in poor facial development. A lot of work needs to be done as to the exact mechanism which causes the poor facial development but for now we can try and understand the physical impact of an asymmetric Atlas.
The crowded teeth come from a poor swallowing pattern that children develop. I previously attributed this to the use of dummies, feeders, and open mouth breathing in the stuffy bedrooms that children often sleep in. Although, this is still a contributory factor it suddenly dawned on me that having an asymmetric atlas would affect the function of the nerve to the tongue – The hypoglossal nerve. The occipital condyles, through which the Hypoglossal nerve travels, actually rest in the first cervical vertebra - the Atlas and if it is out of position it would physically alter the shape of the canal through which this nerve emanates, thus giving rise to poor swallowing function leading to poor jaw and tooth development which is the root cause of most illness. There are variations to this conjecture and a lot of work remains to be done to further unfold the mysteries surrounding this subject.
Other consequences caused by an asymmetric Atlas are:

The rest of the neck vertebra rotate one way while the lower spine rotates in the opposite direction rotating the hips ending with one leg shorter than the other. Neck, back, hip, knee and foot pains or numbness would not be uncommon. Analgesics or steroid injections are not the answer as the problem continues to worsen and leads to unnecessary surgery in later life. Hip replacements late in life are a typical example.

The cranium becomes unlevel leading to an asymmetry of the eyes and the back of the head called the occiput which physically alters the shape of the cerebellum leading to problems with fine motor control of the skeletal muscles and also causing problems like dyslexia which has been shown to be centered in the cerebellar area of the brain.

Neurological disturbances, other than the Hypoglossal nerve affect a number of other important nerves.
1. The Vagus and the Cervical Sympathetic chain: The effects of asymmetry here can affect the function of many organs in the body, leading to digestive and blood pressure problems.
2. The internal jugular vein and the Carotid artery: These lie in close proximity to each transverse process with the artery and vein lying anteriorly. The asymmetry would compromise the blood flow through these vessels. This asymmetry may also be responsible for the recently discovered obstruction of these veins in what is termed as Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) in cases of Multiple Sclerosis
3. The Phrenic nerve: This nerve supplies the diaphragm. Disturbances here can lead to a reduced breathing capacity. After Atlas correction we have seen immediate improvement in the patient's breathing capacity in a majority of cases which is an absolutely phenomenal finding.
4. The vertebral artery: This artery traverses through the transverse process of the Atlas. The blood flow through it can be reduced, leading to a lesser flow on one side of the cerebellum than the other perhaps contributing to gait and vision problems.

Other neurological effects have been discerned when patients have suffered whiplash injuries to the Atlas and there is a lot on the worldwide web on this subject.

Knowing how an asymmetric Atlas could effect life and how one could improve matters I embarked on a difficult journey to see how this could complement my treatment and to objectively determine if there was any validity to the claims being made. This objectivity needed that I conduct both treatments: Atlas correction and orthodontic evaluations and treatment. The orthodontic patients comprised some who had completed treatment while others were at various stages of the treatment with some on whom I had not yet embarked upon orthodontically. Atlas asymmetry examination and orthodontic/TMJ evaluation was conducted at the outset and patients fully informed of expected outcomes.

Having treated over a 100 cases the results have been astounding for some while very positive for a large majority. Very few patients reported no immediate change. However some of them, a few months on, are reporting benefits. This is probably due to the fact that some symptoms are intermittent and when they do not recur for a few months the patient is confident enough to report the benefits.

We also discovered that 10% of the patients did not need their Atlas corrected versus 99.9% needing treatment as claimed by the originators of this technique. The high rate of un-required Atlas correction can possibly be related to the fact that dragging the teeth and jaws into the correct position over a prolonged time possibly had corrected the Atlas and points to an intimate link between the two; tooth jaw position and Atlas imbalance.

We discovered that for best results the tooth jaw relationship also needed attending to and it was not possible to rely just on the correction of the Atlas. All new cases are now treated for Atlas correction and if necessary for jaw correction. The consequence has been a faster relief from symptoms than had been possible with just jaw treatment.
The results as shown in the testimonials below, while unscientific, support the conjectures made in this article.

Case Study 1
Mr. Jones presented with very severe backache which was preventing him from being able to work without significant discomfort. He was unable to get into or out of his car without a huge painful effort. He could only minimally lean forwards. Examination showed the presence of Atlas asymmetry and a deviation of his lower jaw towards one side. Atlas treatment took away 50% of the symptoms on the first day. He was fitted with a dental appliance the next day which very quickly corrected the jaw deviation and his symptoms disappeared within 3 days. He also reported a significant improvement to his eyesight and he cancelled his appointment with the optician for a new pair of glasses.

“Many thanks for fixing my back last week. Agony to bliss in 3 days isn’t bad! I’m always amazed that such apparently abstract treatment has such an effect on well being. Suffice to say I remain in your debt and will continue to champion your methods amongst my more sceptical associates until they too see the light!” Mr. R Jones

Case Study 2
This patient had been undergoing orthodontic corrections for a year because of poor facial development following dental extraction orthodontics. He had a poor posture which improved little until Atlas adjustment was carried out. The immediate effect was an upright posture which has held for 2 years now.

“I have suffered with Thoracic Kyphosis and neck/shoulder problems for the last fifteen years or more. This has been a major problem not least of all because I have been a professional athlete and sports coach for much of that time. In that time, I have consulted with and practiced just about every form of postural re alignment and spinal procedure imaginable. None of it has fixed my postural issues. Yesterday I was treated by Dr Amir with his Atlas treatment and I have - for the first time that I can remember - had a normal posture, free of any neck pain and stress, free of any tiring forward head bend and free of any lower back pain. The treatment took twenty minutes or less, was painless and is quite simply the most miraculous treatment I have ever received. Even my posture when riding my bike and writing this at my computer has transformed and is pain free. I will be sending all of my training clients and athletes to receive the atlas treatment without hesitation.” Mr. M. Weeks

Case Study 3
This patient had attended my office on and off for a couple of years for a severe orthodontic problem but unfortunately she could not tolerate any appliance for more than a day or two and I was at a loss how to correct the orthodontic abnormality. Atlas adjustment was carried out and subsequently she has been able to tolerate the appliances and her orthodontic treatment is ongoing.

“When I was first told about this I was a little skeptical that it would be of any benefit to me. After all I did not suffer from any back pain or any of the typical symptoms it seemed to be instantly curing in other patients. [Having had the Atlas corrected] I was a little tired on the first evening as my body integrated the work but that night I had a very deep sleep. The next day I felt nothing short of amazing - I definitely had more energy and was really proactive at work and I know this is directly linked to my lungs suddenly being able to take in more oxygen when I breathe BUT the biggest shift for me has been my digestion!!!!!!!! For 36 years now my digestion and the foods I can and cannot eat have been a continual problem for me. I am often underweight and can't eat many food types without getting a foggy head and strong lethargy. I have paid a lot of money and spent a lot of time with various nutritionists. For the past two days I have been eating rich heavy foods that I would not normally eat and felt absolutely fine. Even at a work lunch today my colleagues commented on how much food I was eating. Normally I have a safe salad and a little bread as I get filled up easily. I was able to eat a proper three course meal pretty much for the first time in my life. I cannot thank you enough for this treatment. I am bringing my whole family along to have this done as I know it will help each of them; my dad's digestion problems, mum's asthma, my sister's inability to conceive and my brother sinus problems. This work is nothing short of amazing...thank you for taking the time and effort to train in it and bringing it to us. I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!” Miss P. Churchill

These testimonials confirm my conjectures earlier on. The success rate in alleviating illness has rocketed with the combined Atlas adjustment and orthodontic TMJ corrections according to the needs of the patients. Atlas correction alone has also benefited many to a point that they no longer need any other treatment. Patients appear to continue benefitting long after the correction.

Dr. M. Amir BDS, M.Sc. (U. London)
Dental Surgeon
Cranio-dental & Skeletal Symmetry Centre
50B Lower Richmond Road
Putney, London
SW151JT
020 8780 3433
amir2647@msn.com
©copyright Dr M. Amir and Amident Inc. 2009 - 2011 This document is protected under International copyrights & US copyright law article 17. Any attempt to reproduce the Amident concept or any part of this document without express consent, will lead to a prosecution under US copyright law. ©Cranio-facial Orthopaedics & Orthodontics & ©Cranio-Mandibular & Skeletal Symmetry are also trademarks of M. Amir & Amident Inc.
NZer1
Family Elder

Post by NZer1 »

I am impressed that this has come to light.

IMO it identifies the key factor for us all,

CORRECT DIAGNOSIS

Nothing more nothing less. We each have our dysfunctions and we will each have opportunities to better health. There is no one size fits all, there is need for correct dx.

Who can step up and give us this?

Regards Nigel
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

In an effort to explain the origins of his theories, Dr Amir has asked me to post an artcile written by one of his patients. I believe the patient in question was the first MS sufferer that approached Dr Amir for treatement.

Treating MS through Dental Treatment

by Mary Maguire
Listed in case studies, originally published in Positive Health Magazine issue 90 - July 2003

The backdrop to this story is long and convoluted, so I will spare you the details and concentrate on the essentials.

I had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1984, following a lumbar puncture and, more recently, by an MRI scan. Nothing remarkable or untoward happened until one night in December 1994, when I found myself in the most dreadful situation. Having fallen asleep after a day at work, I awoke suddenly and dramatically on hearing a loud click in my head behind my right ear. I got up feeling ‘spaced out’ and terrified, as if a curtain had dropped between reality and myself, as if I existed in a bubble.

The following day I visited my GP who recommended rest and suggested that ‘stress’ was the probable cause. A few weeks off work brought no improvement. I felt even worse. A metal band seemed to be tightening its grip around my brain, causing extreme pressure and my mind to run riot.

Convinced that I was going mad or crazy, I agreed to see a psychiatrist who decided that I was mentally ill and suffering from anxiety and depression. Anxious yes, very worried yes. Who wouldn’t be? The prescribed cocktail of drugs brought horrendous results. I was then required to attend a day centre from which I was discharged after a period of three months with the comforting comment that I might never recover – a fate worse than death.

Neurology was the next area to be explored. There was nothing to offer here and the consultant dismissively suggested that the earlier diagnosis of MS and/or mental illness was probably correct – “these were simply labels”!

Left to my own devices and painfully aware that conventional medicine had failed, I spent the next three years and thousands of pounds attending alternative medical practitioners, healers and anyone else who offered a ray of hope. I was clutching at very costly straws. By now I was feeling disillusioned and quite angry.

Still hoping for a miracle, I continued to buy health magazines. My luck was about to change when an advertisement caught my eye. Terms such as ‘cranial symmetry’ struck a cord with me. I phoned and spoke to the practitioner and described my symptoms. He said that he had read a lot about MS but he had never seen an MS patient and was keen to see if his hypothesis would work for this condition. He would be in a position to say if his criteria would be helpful after he had examined me.

In short, I took the plunge and flew from Belfast to London. In spite of niggling doubts, I was hopeful. I desperately wanted this to work. My fears that this was another wild goose chase were overwhelming. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

I met the dentist who patiently listened to exhaustive responses to his questions before examining my mouth and jaw. All doubts disappeared when he casually observed that mine had been a problem waiting to happen and had begun when I cut my second teeth. He didn’t know that at around the age of eight or nine I had started to suffer from migraine and had been troubled with it ever since. He further stated that the history of my symptoms fitted in with his hypothesis and was in line with his predictions and thoughts on the subject. He also warned that, as he had not previously treated an MS patient, he could not give any kind of warranty.

I received a full explanation about the underlying cause (according to his hypothesis), and the proposed treatment. Concerning my perfectly straight teeth and jaws, he said that they were not in harmony with the rest of my head. I was fitted with a dental appliance and was asked to follow certain exercises that he prescribed. I continued wearing various appliances for two years and got increasingly better as time went on.

Now, some four years later, I have experienced a huge improvement and, in fact, normality. Almost all of the problems that troubled me prior to and after the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, have disappeared. Although the treatment finished some 18 months ago, I still visit for check ups. It seems that my face says it all. Not the expression but the ‘arrangement of features’. He doesn’t need to ask how I am – he seems to know. He views things through a wide-angled lens (metaphorically speaking) looking for the bigger picture. Minor ups and downs that I have occasionally suffered are quickly sorted out.

From my previous experiences it strikes me that there is something fundamentally wrong regarding the way in which medicine is controlled and practised, as far as chronic illness is concerned. My experience raises very serious questions, which warrant serious consideration. Psychology and psychiatry are nebulous areas, and too often when conventional medicine cannot find the answers, patients are being referred into the unknown. They are weaned out of the system if they fail to take up the psychiatric route – which is, at best, only an attempt to paper over the cracks.

Acknowledgements

My heartfelt thanks to Mr Amir for succeeding where others have failed, for thinking laterally, for his power of prediction, for leaping forward for and, in his profession, for being brave and forthright in his judgements, for his ability and confidence, for not giving up, for his passion in the care of his patients and making the dreams of many come true. I was fortunate enough to meet him.

Mr Amir's Comments

While I can understand the patient’s sentiments, I would be most reluctant to raise hopes for millions of sufferers of this serious condition. I can confidently say that persons suffering from the extreme form, which is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, cannot be successfully treated with my methods. With milder cases, especially for those where the condition has not been long standing, this may be a breakthrough. However, even to make this claim I need to have successfully treated many more patients. The lasting effect of the treatment will not be known for many years to come. It does appear already that ongoing supervision will be necessary but refinement of technique together with patient motivation may obviate it in some cases.

Constraints laid down by the scientific community require that the treatment methodology must be reproducible at other centres before any real claims of a cure, or rather relief of symptoms, can be made. The methods also have to withstand the rigours of a peer review and recognition by the governing body of my profession for the necessary protection of patients.

Perhaps we are on the threshold of a definitive new discipline. This requires funding for the establishment of a centre for excellence where researchers and practitioners from multiple disciplines can combine the hardware, software and training facilities together for the advancement and implementation of this discipline.

PS It is October 2011 a little over 8 years on. Patient is still doing well and has not had any problems and continues to thrive. My own feelings after attending to many more MS patients are that I was probably on the right track. At the time I was not even aware of the Atlas correction nor of CCSVI.
pmouse
Family Member

Post by pmouse »

atlas misalignment is wery useful, but momentarely there was no effects on MS, just on body bones (better and easier walking, body posture).

I was in AtlasProilax center in Zabreb-Croatia at the daughter of Vlado Tomljenovic 2 years ago.
He learned from Dr. René – Claudius Schümperli from Swicerland.

It is good to try.

Robert
dsherm

Post by dsherm »

DR Amir,

Has supported me in totally transforming my health and physical experience of life.
I saw him for the first time in April 2011. I was in a terrible state not having worked for 3 years and spending most of my time
bed bound or house bound, in a lot of pain, depressed and suffering a whole host of symptoms. I was also on a cocktail of prescribed drugs from the doctor. Trying to treat all the individual symptoms but they where not very effective and the side effects where just making me feel even worse.
Dr Amir's consultation gave me a whole new way of thinking about my health. I had never thought my health issue could have possibly been connected to my teeth, Jaw or Atlas nor had anyone of the many people I had sort help from ever mentioned this to me.
But what Dr Amir explained to me in detail made perfect sense and was logical. I was amazed that a relatively simple asymmetry of the jaw could have such devastating impact.

From the very 1st treatment the difference was huge and over the last 8mths I have gone from strength to strength. I am off all medications. I have no pain, the symptoms have reduced by about 90% I am sleeping well for the first time in years. I have absolutely no doubt that I will make a complete and total recovery.
I feel that Dr Amir his approach and treatment has given me a new lease of life. I would encourage any one to at least have a consultation with him. Good Luck !
THEGREEKFROMTHED
Family Elder

Post by THEGREEKFROMTHED »

this is incredible. Is anyone aware of a Dr or Dentist in the states that can make this appliance?????
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

dsherm wrote:DR Amir,

Has supported me in totally transforming my health and physical experience of life.
I saw him for the first time in April 2011. I was in a terrible state not having worked for 3 years and spending most of my time
bed bound or house bound, in a lot of pain, depressed and suffering a whole host of symptoms. I was also on a cocktail of prescribed drugs from the doctor. Trying to treat all the individual symptoms but they where not very effective and the side effects where just making me feel even worse.
Dr Amir's consultation gave me a whole new way of thinking about my health. I had never thought my health issue could have possibly been connected to my teeth, Jaw or Atlas nor had anyone of the many people I had sort help from ever mentioned this to me.
But what Dr Amir explained to me in detail made perfect sense and was logical. I was amazed that a relatively simple asymmetry of the jaw could have such devastating impact.

From the very 1st treatment the difference was huge and over the last 8mths I have gone from strength to strength. I am off all medications. I have no pain, the symptoms have reduced by about 90% I am sleeping well for the first time in years. I have absolutely no doubt that I will make a complete and total recovery.
I feel that Dr Amir his approach and treatment has given me a new lease of life. I would encourage any one to at least have a consultation with him. Good Luck !
Were you suffering from MS or another condition/conditions?
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

THEGREEKFROMTHED wrote:this is incredible. Is anyone aware of a Dr or Dentist in the states that can make this appliance?????
This isn't a single appliance, it's a course of treatment using whatever may be required to move the teeth/jaw in each individual person.

As with MS, each persons jaw is different and may require different treatment.

Emma has just embarked on this treatment and is only a week in. We understand it's a long haul but I will post monthly updates on all things good and bad. I figure monthly is a reasonable timescale - time will tell.
THEGREEKFROMTHED
Family Elder

Post by THEGREEKFROMTHED »

EJC wrote:
THEGREEKFROMTHED wrote:this is incredible. Is anyone aware of a Dr or Dentist in the states that can make this appliance?????
This isn't a single appliance, it's a course of treatment using whatever may be required to move the teeth/jaw in each individual person.

As with MS, each persons jaw is different and may require different treatment.

Emma has just embarked on this treatment and is only a week in. We understand it's a long haul but I will post monthly updates on all things good and bad. I figure monthly is a reasonable timescale - time will tell.

INTERESTINGLY i was knocked in the jaw in the 8th grade by a shoulder whild playing defense on my basket ball team. My jaw has clicked like crazy since and is way out of alignment. should i have someone hit it back into place with a baseball bat or would a Dentist actually be able to straighten it? I guess I am confused as to what the treatment is...
Moom9335
Family Member

Post by Moom9335 »

Could a US dentist who is interested, contact Dr Amir and request information
as to how to proceed with this alignment?

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”