How many had Back Problems before being diagnosed with MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
civickiller
Family Elder

Re: How many had Back Problems before being diagnosed with M

Post by civickiller »

CureOrBust, try talking with NZer1 as I know he's looking for an upright MRI too downunder

tedh, that's why first on my list was diet as to get all my
levels good but as I already started upper cervical care first,
I can only recommend the steps in the order that I think
would most helpful
RobM105
Family Member

Post by RobM105 »

Yeah, it kinda does hurt when I stand up for awhile. Strangely, when I'm slouched over, it doesn't ever hurt. I always thought it was supposed to be the other way around, hah!
I refuse to fail, to kneel or bow.
No power in the 'verse can stop me now!
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

slouching over stretches your lower back a little. thats how i relieve my lower back pain, i sit down then bend forward with my chest to my knees, that relieves my pain for a little bit
tara97
Family Elder

Post by tara97 »

My degenerative disK at L4 and L5 has progress simultaniously to the disease progress. the first MRI it was not there. the second MRI two years later it was mild degenerative. the third MRI 8 years after the first it was "moderate digenerative disk" "central and foraminal stenosis" "annular tear". definately relationship with its occurance in time and space. these were all incidental findings written up as coincidence but i know better. I wonder about my mild form of spina bifida and how it is estimated that 20% of the population have it. the place effected would be around the place the degeneration is occuring. I wonder if this effects my vegas nerve balance. I also wonder about scoliosis and if that is also related as I have that too. Spina bifida is the only thing that I can say is organically arcitectually wrong with me as far as birth defects.
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

alot of MS patient suffer from spine problems because your C1 or Atlas is out of alignment it has an effect down your spine with the back muscles trying to correct it, depending how long or how much your C1 is off, your spine eventually loses the battle to the tweaking and you wind up witha bulged or slip disc or something usually in your lower back. also as you get older, your disc start to degenerate
Taurus
Family Elder

Post by Taurus »

Even if the upright MRI options are not exercised, I think Myelography can give an exact picture. How many among pwMS had undergone this procedure and what were the results. Any update please.
deb3

Post by deb3 »

I have back pain around the are where I have a lesion on my spine. The only thing that helps is pressure or lying flat when it hits its like a burning ache