CPn test

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
somebodyx

CPn test

Post by somebodyx »

Hello,
could someone please tell me how can one get tested for CPn in Slovenia? I am also interested in antibiotics treatment if possible in Slovenia. Does anyone have any experiences with doctors in my country being pro antibiotic treatment for MS?
Thank you for answers.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: CPn test

Post by SarahLonglands »

I'm not sure about Slovenia but if you look at this site: www(dot)cpn(nospace)help(dot)org you will find severalpeople from eastern European countries(Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania) who might be able to help.

Best of luck,

Sarah :smile:
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Liberation
Family Elder

Post by Liberation »

Last edited by Liberation on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Some people say so. Actually a positive result obviousy does not show that you have MS, but a positive result for someone with MS indicates one of the reasons why they have the disease. Many people start treatment without being tested. I did: I was tested a few weeks later.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
Liberation
Family Elder

Post by Liberation »

----------
Last edited by Liberation on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Yes, you are right there: my C pn test was two weeks after starting, when the mixture or infection and dead cells tends to make the reading higher, but mine was only 1:64, not high enough to be bothered with treating according to my GP. Two months on and I might well have regulated and so shown negative like you.
Sarah
KHL
Getting to Know You...

Post by KHL »

Sarah, does David take new patients?
Karen
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Karen, I will send you a PM.
Sarah
KHL
Getting to Know You...

Post by KHL »

Thank you Sarah
Karen
KHL
Getting to Know You...

Post by KHL »

Just had a conversation with my GP and he says although he wont prescribe he is willing to refer me to someone who know more than he does! HELP!
Karen
Liberation
Family Elder

Post by Liberation »