I am 20 years old and Living my life DURRING an exacerbation

A forum dedicated to the younger people living with MS reflecting their unique concerns.
Taurus
Family Elder

Re: I am 20 years old and Living my life DURRING an exacerba

Post by Taurus »

Matt and Yash,
Pl consider taking Low Dose Neltrexone (LDN) if you are not taking any DMD except Capoxone. Further, atleast get urself checked for CCSVI and then decide for treatment. Its real and u have a long way to go. I wish both of u best of luck.

Raza from Pakistan
mattalleng
Family Member

Post by mattalleng »

I was on LDN, then was on Rebif, now I start Tysabri on the 12th. I have also been raising money for a stem cell transplant haha.
http://www.mattsms.com<br />
Yash
Getting to Know You...

Post by Yash »

Matt, what i judged after 2 yrs reply was after seeing ur TIMS joining date, where as mine 1 yr after yours !! silly me, both our latest previous replies are of this year : ^ D, even you would have thought what is this guy saying, 2yrs !!!!! But, our age matter, nothing mentioned wrong :-D
Anyway, how have you been doing.
and me currently am having, that breathlessness prob, tremor, body numbness( more in right region), improper speech. Man, all such symptoms came all of a sudden. Don't know how its going to be in next few days, but whatever happens it hopefully ends all good and well. Will, soon be discussing in ur group matt.
Expect for the worst & Least might happen !!
-All these years living with MS has actually made me forget how well i earlier was !! I'am not 100% nor 99% thats what i always feel, but just moving on.
Dec 14, 2011
mattalleng
Family Member

Post by mattalleng »

Well, this year fell apart fast. Though I knew what MS was before, now I know for real. It attacked my spine and put me in the hospital/rehab for 2 months. Been in and out of a wheel chair all year. In and out of hospital all year as well. Symptoms keep popping up, new and old, symptoms I never even heard of! It has been a rough year, but been doing pretty good the last week or two so I hope I can keep that up! I hope the Tysabri keeps me from flaring so often! They say I have an aggressive case of MS, great...
http://www.mattsms.com<br />
Becca5766
Getting to Know You...

Post by Becca5766 »

Matt your post has given me some clarity. It's good to know that my life isn't going to stay like this forever and that I will overcome this. I am 23 and feel less alone knowing there are others around my age going through this. You have came a long ways, keep fighting, and I am so happy to see this. It's good to meet you.