Vaccinations

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
MSandI
Family Member

Vaccinations

Post by MSandI »

Hi
I have looked all over this site for any postings on vaccinations. Such as twinrex (twinrix), not sure of spelling. Does anyone have any opinions on them as related to MS?
MarkLavelle
Family Elder

Re: Vaccinations

Post by MarkLavelle »

In my opinion vaccinations have nothing to do with MS.

RRMS dx 3/3/11; Copaxone since 12/1/11
CaveMan
Family Elder

Post by CaveMan »

Don't have any specific data on MS,
but there is a lot of data out there which questions the value of vaccinations, that they may be causing more health issues than they solve and I suspect they do have a contributory role in rising allergy rates & autoimmune disease.

Soy, shellfish, peanut allergy are up there as most common and all these products are used in the vaccination serums, so the result may be that we are merely vaccinating people against food products.

This is not to even consider the use of aluminium as the adjuvant in many vaccinations and it is toxic to the human body.
I am just an interested individual trying to crack the autoimmune nut.
Partner has Graves Disease, 5 years, showing good test results, looking forward to potential remission in the near future.
3 friends have MS, 1 just recently diagnosed, severity 7/10.
PointsNorth
Family Elder

Post by PointsNorth »

Had to weigh in.

After Crohn's diagnosis in late 80's I began taking yearly flu vaccine as advised by doctors. Exactly 5 days after having flu shot in 2003 I began experiencing first MS symptoms. Diagnosed with MS 7 months later. Gastroenenterologist I hold in high regard suspects the onset of first MS symptoms after flu shot point towards the flu shot as the likely cause of my MS. I firmly believe the vaccine played at least a role in the disease . . . . the trigger perhaps? Also believe stress was involved as well.

PN
Albany 2010. Brooklyn 2011
Hayes inspired Calcitriol+D3 2013-2014
Coimbra Protocol 2014-16
DrG B12 Transdermal Spray 2014-16
Progesterone 2015-16
Low-Dose Immunotherapy 2015-16
My Current Regimen http://www.thisisms.com/forum/regimens-f22/topic25634.html
MSandI
Family Member

Post by MSandI »

Thank you for answering my question. I do believe that twinrex was my trigger combined with stress. I have been healthy all my life until 8 months after this shot. I researched the shot and had to go to the pharmacist to get a copy of the adverse effects and it astonished me. I asked him about my findings and the reply was that hep shots far out weigh the bad it may cause. He then told me not to look for the cause as it takes to much out of me, that to find ways to cope. I guess the same thought runs through my head all the time. Could a shot be like a snake bite, and I could get the serum to reverse what the shot did. I have not made friends with MS and I really do not know how. I just am trying to find me again.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Hi MSandl-
Hi and welcome. So sorry you're finding yourself here.
You are not alone in wondering if there is a connection. The vaccine you received was for Hep. B, and there's been a lot of research and debate over whether or not this particular vaccine is involved with MS.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Vaccin ... hep_b.html

There are lots of environmental triggers known to be involved in MS progression or worsening of symptoms. Some of the ones we know about, that have peer-reviewed science behind them, are EBV, vitamin D levels, obesity, lack of sleep, salt intake, processed foods, and latitude.

Vaccinations raise levels of inflammation in the body, and also limit vasodilation, so blood flow becomes hampered.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22866006
All of the environmental factors I mentioned above do the same--by creating endothelial dysfunction.

Here's a study where they gave participants a typhoid vaccine and watched what happened. There was a pro-inflammatory cytokine response, increased oxidative stress and the blood vessels constricted, due to interference in nitric oxide. This was enough for the researchers to say it created a temporary high cardiovascular risk.
http://cardiovascres.oxfordjournals.org ... 2.full.pdf

I put together some research to help my husband feel like himself again. Seven years past his MS dx, he's had no progression and is doing really well. Maybe some of the ideas might help you. http://ccsvi.org/index.php/helping-myse ... ial-health

take care,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
MSandI
Family Member

Post by MSandI »

Hi Cheer,
Thank you for the information. I do not have these conversations with anyone except my husband, and I know it is hard for him as well. I am loving this site, so much information that I know little about, and now am wondering about things I have not thought of. I am in my 3rd year with RRms I do take self injections of avonex. I am deciding on Tecfidera (bg12). I believe that I will make that call the first of next week. Boy I truly wish there was a simple answer.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

I do not think you can believe anything put out by a government organization. It is their job to promote the vaccine and they do their best to hide all the information showing the harmful effects. You look at the ingredients mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, antifreeze and foreign DNA and ask yourself if it is healthy to put these poisons in your body. Yes there are studies showing relationship to vaccines and MS but you have to search hard to find it and the government will deny it. Make sure you read the label of the vaccine or any drug you choose to inject in your body and ask yourself if you want this stuff in your body. Why you would want to do the MS drugs is another issue. Health does not come from a needle. Everything these doctors are telling you is a big lie supported by our government who is in the business of peddling their vaccines and drugs. You can get better but not if you keep putting poison in your body. The ingredients in vaccines are poisons and do not belong in the body.

http://whale.to/vaccines/ms.htm

MSandI
Family Member

Post by MSandI »

Hi want2bike,
I do believe much of what you are saying. Before I started avonex, my neuro and rn told me, years before dmd, people with ms advanced to ppms rapidly, and that I see that in our population. I could see the older generation without dmd, and now look at our population since dmd. That was the reasoning I was given... so that was a quick choice for me. Did I want to become worse fast, or slow the progression down. I choice avonex, now that same thought goes through my head, now thinking the pill to slow progression even more. Guess what it boils down to is that I am scared. I love the youtube videos you sent. Thank you very much. I wonder where to find the ingredients in bg12, and the adverse effects? Drug store? One last thing, you said I could get better. Do you mean through diet alone?
Ann
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Your health is the result of the things you put in your body. You get rid of the toxins and put the good nutrition in your body you get better. Your body will repair itself if you give it what it needs. I am including a video on the history of our medical system. After watching this video you will understand our medical system. It is the doctors job to scare you into taking their drugs. You may feel better in the short term but in the long term destroying your immune system is not a good thing. The drugs do not slow down the disease. It is a big lie. How can you believe anything these jokers say. Roger MacDougall figured it out. He was blind and in a wheel chair. When he died he no sign of MS. You can get healthy again but not if you keep putting the drugs in your body. The people who get better do not do drugs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/18/healt ... .html?_r=3&

http://www.direct-ms.org/rogermcdougall.html

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... eople.aspx
MSandI
Family Member

Post by MSandI »

Hi want2bike
I just went out and bought a book on healing ms naturally, it has Terry Wahls, best bet diet amoung other practices as well. Thanks for the insight. I do have 1 more question for you. How do we know that the diet worked, or if it was just in remission until another flareup finds us.
Ann
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You do the diet for 60 days and after you are feeling better go back to the old way of eating. When you see the symptoms come back that means it was the diet. If you still do not believe it was the diet do the same process again as many times as it take to convince you. If you are feeling healthy again why would you to go back to the old way just to prove it was the diet? One thing for sure if you tell your doctor you are going for a healthy diet instead of the drugs he will not be happy. You will be taking money out of his pocket. Seeing you get better is the last thing he wants.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Hi Ann,
MSandI wrote:I wonder where to find the ingredients in bg12, and the adverse effects? Drug store?
Have you read the doctors prescribing information pamphlet for Tecfidera?

http://www.tecfidera.com/pdfs/full-pres ... mation.pdf
Leonard
Family Elder

Post by Leonard »

If I remember well, Hep. vaccination is forbidden in France because - guess what - it might possibly trigger MS.

Fact is that I had Hep. vaccination in 2001 and was diagnosed with MS in 2004.

The bad gut had already developed before 2001 but the trigger might be a combination of factors.
MSandI
Family Member

Post by MSandI »

Hi Leonard,
I to have leaky gut, before MS... then I entered the medical field and it is mandatory for the twinrex shots as well as the TB shots, flu shots.. and I can not remember how many others. Fast forward 8 months and let my nightmare begin. Do you live in France? This has always been my theory but no will listen to me. So when I found this site, I thought someone, just maybe could share my feelings. We have so much in common, I have tears in my eyes. Please tell me how you are, what you do to help yourself, are you rrms? So many questions!! Is there anyone else here that shares these thoughts. Leonard my name is Ann, pleased to meet you.
Please stay in touch
Ann

Return to “General Discussion”