Walkaide for Sale

Discuss physical medical devices that can be used to treat or improve MS symptoms
rmloud

Walkaide for Sale

Post by rmloud »

Actually my daughter is selling her Walkaide device. After her second spinal cord surgery at age 13 to remove a tumor fused to her spinal cord she needed the 2 Walkaide devices on both legs to walk. Everything was going great until the strength in her legs started getting weaker and she started having problems again. Another MRI showed that the tumor grew back again and actually grew back larger this time. So she had her third and most aggressive spinal cord surgery at age 15 to remove the tumor and ever since she has very limited use of her legs and is pretty much confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. So threw her one PT we were able to sell one of her Walkaides to another patient who needed one and we have heard she is doing great with it. Now with my daughter starting collage we are selling her other Walkaide to help with tuition. If you or anyone you know is looking for a perfectly good Walkaide please contact me at Rmloud@Comcast.net for any info and/or pictures of the device.
Thank you.