Ms?

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
salt93
Getting to Know You...

Ms?

Post by salt93 »

Hi my symptoms started 3 years ago! I was having numbness down my left side to my toes! Just a nagging feeling I can't put into words! I then started having issues with word finding! I also felt a heaviness in my left cheek! Went to md and MRI of brain done which was negative! I would like to add I suffer from anxiety! I've had this numbness off and on since then! I also now I'm very conscious of the thinking that I feel is delayed! I stare off in space and it seems it takes a while to figure things out! My thinking seem very off! Now both legs feel weak and numb but notice no deficits! My hands are still and having cramps in them? Very scared!
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Ms?

Post by lyndacarol »

salt93 wrote:Hi my symptoms started 3 years ago! I was having numbness down my left side to my toes! Just a nagging feeling I can't put into words! I then started having issues with word finding! I also felt a heaviness in my left cheek! Went to md and MRI of brain done which was negative! I would like to add I suffer from anxiety! I've had this numbness off and on since then! I also now I'm very conscious of the thinking that I feel is delayed! I stare off in space and it seems it takes a while to figure things out! My thinking seem very off! Now both legs feel weak and numb but notice no deficits! My hands are still and having cramps in them? Very scared!
Welcome to ThisIsMS, salt93.

The symptoms you list are common to MS and to MANY other conditions. So yes – to answer your question, it is possible that you have MS. But since MS is a diagnosis of exclusion, the other likely possibilities must be ruled out first.
salt93
Getting to Know You...

Post by salt93 »

Do symptoms vary day to day?
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Post by Youarethecure »

Yes.

EVERYTHING possible varies in EVERY way possible.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

salt93 wrote:Do symptoms vary day to day?
Sometimes from one hour to the next.

Return to “Introductions”