Excellent Medicinal Cannabis Resource

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Merlyn
Family Elder

Re: Excellent Medicinal Cannabis Resource

Post by Merlyn »

http://www.cannabisfn.com/hop-on-sets-u ... AYemLB0zLw

Re-Medical’s mission is to provide solutions for patients with pain desiring to use cannabis as a nutraceutical alternative to traditional or prescription medications. Re-Medical is a Hop-on company focused on alternative ways to deliver vitamins, supplements and other healthful products such as cannabis, utilizing transdermal patches. Re-Medical has developed and isolated the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for best patient care. There are an estimated 80+ cannabinoids found in cannabis, providing many distinctive effects. The company is currently applying for patents regarding the delivery of cannabis via transdermal patches. Re-Medical patches offer cost effective, accurate and clean delivery of these unique compounds.

Re-Medical’s transdermal patch has a variety of choices for both high THC and high CBD cannabis users to medicate in a precisely dosed, discreet, clean delivery method. Re-Medical offers the high THC and high CBD transdermal patches in 10mg and 20mg doses. More information can be found online at http://www.Re-Medical.com/.
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Well, I did get a hold of 2 g of what is purported to be Rick Simpson's oil, Indica… It is very thick and must be kept frozen… I will let you know my reaction to it. I'm surprised more people are not interested in this. It is natural, non-toxic, and part of the Iranian cure for MS…
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hi Merlyn,
I've been taking capsules that are based on the Rick Simpson oil & I absolutely have improvements when taking.
I hope it works for you too. Keep us posted....
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Consumed one half grain rice sized drop of oil… Took with food, and did not notice anything for about two hours. Then feet started to tingle madly. Do have moderate feeling of being high, so there are psychotropic effects as well as body stone. A little certainly goes a long way. Glad to hear that you have improvements and I am so glad you are chiming in! Rick Simpson fascinates me, he is the salt of the earth.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hi,
Was the feet tingling, you getting feeling back?
I've had improvements with balance, ability to lift leg to walk, painful spasms, overall strength(body was so weak overall), bladder control & my leg goes from stiff to able to bend.
I've had capsules that I do feel a high from, but other times I don't notice anything.
Have you taken more and notice anything? Best of luck to you!
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

My feet used to tingle sometimes, but that was a long time ago, years actually. I mean every now and then I might get a slight feeling of my feet "waking up" as though they were asleep, but the feeling is very weak and fleeting. So this one on steady for about four or five hours… I will be consuming 2 doses today and slowly work up. I would be overjoyed if I got your response… My spasticity is terrible, I am a full-time wheelchair user and have a lot of joint pain. I am looking for any improvement whatsoever. To be honest and frank I am looking for a marijuana lobotomy LOL. I am tired of all of my mental energy being consumed by the onus of symptoms, unrelenting symptoms. Sometimes I feel half crazy with the confinement of it all, the destruction of my pleasure in life. I am looking forward to being kind of out of it. Last night when I was watching TV I was all of a sudden consumed by laughter and I think it was the oil giving me a different attitude. I know that I am clinically depressed, I know that 10 years of sitting in a wheelchair is making me lose my mind on one level… I don't feel like I can stay who I am with such daily struggle… I have been using marijuana for many years and I am amazed that I am as ignorant about it as I am. I really did not realize that ingesting the plant is the way to go… I will stay in verbal mode and let people know how it goes… I have primary progressive MS, I am 58 years old, and I am looking forward to medicating myself into a temporary oblivion…
Stillhaha
Family Member

Post by Stillhaha »

http://www.buycbdonline.co

CBD is legal in all 50 states. Their vanilla tincture helps me walk. They also sell RSO and a couple other things.
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Those prices are outrageous… I was charged $15 for 1 g of the oil. I can get CBD herb for $250 an ounce… When I smoked it, it did nothing for me. And I mean nothing. Whereas Indica is wonderful for me. But for those who are dealing with backward states and countries, this is perhaps an avenue to get a hold of the stuff… To at least try it out.
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

I talked to the company yesterday and they said it was simply recommended to keep it frozen because it made the oil easier to handle… I did one fullgrain yesterday, did one this morning. And I am really pleased. Spasticity very much lessened, easier to stretch out arms which are very stiff these days, feet tingling… But also, and this gets a little on the woo woo side, I just feel more balanced depression wise. I watched the news and I started laughing, the world is so absurd with all the turmoil and ridiculous fighting. And then I felt this gratitude overwhelm me, for the beauty of the marijuana plant, its color, its qualities. I saw the color green of the plant and felt like I loved it, that the plant is my Muse and helper… I just got the feeling that this is a very healing substance. I felt like I no longer want to give up, that I am going to be able to handle how crappy my body has become, that something is finally going to give me relief.

Time will tell of course, but as a very long time user of marijuana, I have never really had this kind of reaction to smoking… And I have been smoking a long time, I was legal in Washington state for nine years. Got a neurologist to sign the papers and went to Green Cross for my supplies… I am no neophyte and I am so glad I am learning that ingesting it has much greater medicinal benefits. Am in the process of reading Rick Simpson's book, his e-book.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

How are you doing? How are the spasms? I know exactly what you mean about it helping with your mood, it seems to balance something out...consuming it makes a difference-glad it's working for you!
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Well, the oil is immensely helpful for spasms, for mood, for sleep, for relaxation. But, and I don't know whether this is my problem, but I am experiencing bad constipation. And the reason I suspect the cannabis is because I was eating cookies, high-fiber hemp cookies and they did the same thing and I had to stop. Everything I read says it should help, not hurt, but I am suspecting that it is relaxing me internally to the point where my gut is not moving. Have you ever read this?
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Someone said it could be the diameticeous earth… Maybe that's what's screwing me up… I just know it's problem that I cannot deal with, being in a wheelchair makes bathroom issues unbearable.

Rick Simpson, in his book, warns that there's all kinds of phony oils out there, and he recommends making your own if possible. He also says that if you find you cannot tolerate the oil, try another strain of marijuana and see how you react because sometimes, because everybody is chemically different, another strain will work fine.

Are you in Canada? I don't trust my $15 a gram oil because it is too cheap… Trying to get the set up to make my own, but that is up to my husband who is being cautious about flammable liquids/ventilation etc.

I really really really want to be able to take this oil, it is amazingly strong and effective. My spasticity just eases off, my mood is better, it makes me want to continue living. I mean it's wonderful, even if it's not the right stuff it is still effective. Taste terrible.

The other thing I've done recently is by a IonizeMe ionic foot bath and my first treatment was so gross. On the web they say these things are hoaxes, but I cannot explain my reaction and how ugly the water got… My arm feels better, I submerged it, not my feet. It's all very interesting.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

I'm happy to hear you're having positive results.
I have not heard about constipation being an issue, but I have never looked into it either.
I'm in Arizona.
Maybe you got a good price because someone was trying to help a ms patient...? It sounds like it's working for you, so hopefully it's the 'real' oil. It does not taste good....that's accurate.
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Does Arizona have medical marijuana? I know someone in Connecticut is trying to get a hold of the oil, but medical marijuana is not yet in place. Do you know some reliable provider that would ship to Connecticut?

Return to “Medical Marijuana”