LDN and bladder issues

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
stazmatic
Family Member

LDN and bladder issues

Post by stazmatic »

Just curious to hear from anyone on LDN that thinks LDN has helped their bladder issues.
milesap
Family Elder

Re: LDN and bladder issues

Post by milesap »

NO bladder improvement but not had a cold in two and half years since taking it and before that caught a cold twice a year since I was kid.
patticake66
Family Member

Post by patticake66 »

I have been having more sore throats and colds since I started taking LDN. Don't have and never had bladder issues so I can't help you there.
Azaeleaprawn
Family Member

Post by Azaeleaprawn »

I've been on LDN for about 3 weeks and and the bladder urgency went away almost immediately. I started at 1.5mg and have just increased to 3mg
NormB
Family Elder

Post by NormB »

Since taking Ldn for more than 2 years my bladder control is I consider as normal, before if after taking a serving of a beer I had to go twice with urgency. It seems very much Ldn will help where the myelin has been attacked mildly and which nerve it was attacked on, some patients on Ldn reported having their tintinus disappeared whereas like myself I still have bad bouts but somewhat slightly less often. As the myelin attack by the immune system is random so is symptoms are different from patient to patient.
All in all Ldn is a super immune system modulator lessening its hyperactivity to a more normal level.

Take care all
'92 diag RR - '05 SP
On LDN since Sept. 2012 with better quality of life.