Advice needed. What country is best for HSCT? I'm doing this

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
Pktpkt
Family Member

Advice needed. What country is best for HSCT? I'm doing this

Post by Pktpkt »

Hello. I am new to this board. I was diagnosed late last year. Below is the link to another thread I posted about my situation. The nurse at the MS clinic has now told me that I have MS in my spine.

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/introduct ... 25534.html

So I am 39. I have an EDS score of 1. I have symptoms that don't go away. I do a wide range of things to ease the symptoms and "work through them." I do this through diet and exercise....and of course my medication Aubagio. This is beginning to look more and more like it might be an aggressive form that I have. Now that I know there's a presence of this in my spine and with very few lesions in my brain (1 for sure).

I'm male, 39 years old, 6'4 and 235 lbs. I know I can withstand this treatment. There's so much information out there I'm getting confused. What is the best country to have this procedure done?

How do I get in touch with these people? Any direct links would be appreciated. Also any success stories along with failure stories is also appreciated.

There is so much knowledge on this board and I really appreciate the information.
reallyreally
Family Member

Re: Advice needed. What country is best for HSCT? I'm doing

Post by reallyreally »

I PM you. I had the procedure done under Dr. Burt Oct. '13.