Excellent Medicinal Cannabis Resource

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Merlyn
Family Elder

Re: Excellent Medicinal Cannabis Resource

Post by Merlyn »

I have been listening to an absolutely fascinating interview with two different people on Caravan to Midnight, my subscription radio show. The subject is Mycoplasma and its relationship to neurodegenerative chronic conditions…

http://immed.org/

This Dr. got into this because his daughter came back from the first Gulf War with Gulf War syndrome and nobody could help her. One of the astounding things that this doctors said was that they tried to cover up the fact that the families of the Gulf War veterans also got sick. First the spouse, then the kids. And they traced it down to a specific Mycoplasma called Mycoplasma fermites SP?

Anyway, there was also an interview with this woman, who was bedridden.

http://lindaemmanuel.com/

One fascinating thing that this woman says is that she and everyone else she knows that became very sick with this cell wall deficient bacteria, is that it was preceded by a profound trauma. This fits my profile. Mother committed suicide August 23, by December I had L'hermettes. This woman is now well after taking what she called mild Silver protein…

The doctor says once you get rid of the Mycoplasma you have to repair the mitochondria because Mycoplasma badly damages the mitochondria and he was talking about a product that he is using with remarkable results (he does not sell it), but it is a lipid replacement therapy because Mycoplasma causes lipid peroxidation… Anybody who researches MS finds that that is one in the standard findings and I had mine tested. I was high off the scale for lipid peroxidation.

http://ntfactor.com/DiscoverNTFactor/Ho ... Works.aspx

Dr. Terry Wahls might want to know about this product if she does not already…of course cannabis oil is a lipid…
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Marilyn Bachmann

My letter to my MP

Tue Feb 3, 2015 15:51

To the research team at Elizabeth May's office… I am a constituent, my name is Marilyn Bachmann, I am a 59-year-old woman with MS, wheelchair-bound, suffering from a multiple deficit of neurological functions. I recently noted that Elizabeth May tabled a bill about Lyme disease and the difficulty and insanity of present treatment protocols.

I am writing in regard to a discovery by a Canadian farmer by the name of Rick Simpson, a man from Nova Scotia that developed a method of making an extraction, the essential oil from the hemp plant, and his story which is fascinating can be viewed on YouTube as Run from the Cure. This man should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in medicine because this substance (which is undergoing a second clinical trial in Spain for brain tumors because it cured the first 21 subjects). It is also curing Lyme disease, and please do not reject out of hand this claim. While most are anecdotal, they have only started to study the medicinal attributes of the different cannabinoids identified, some 88 of them so far. Rick Simpson is working with the doctor that identified THC, a very aged man in Israel who is continuing to identify the medicinal properties of the individual cannabinoids. But it is THC that is already been isolated as having certain medicinal qualities including being antimicrobial.

http://www.naturalnews.com/043834_canna ... juana.html

I cannot understand why a natural plant is being ignored in the fight against all kinds of different diseases, including Lyme, including MS.

This oil is available through the marijuana dispensaries (it was lately reported in the Vancouver Sun that there are more medical marijuana dispensaries in Vancouver than Tim Horton's). The problem is, while the general public seems to be far more educated about the use of this medicine than allopathic doctors, it is also unaffordable. 1 g is generally priced between $30-$50. I am on a disability pension, all of my MS symptoms are controlled by .5 g per day, but I do not have the income to buy it. Nor would many people with Lyme disease would be my guess.

This cannabis oil relieves my spasticity, my pain (which recently hospitalized me with its intractability) and depression. Because it is made with the Indica strain it is a muscle relaxant and it boosts the production of melatonin by 4000% and one can sleep. Rick Simpson, and I believe it to be true, claims he has never seen a disease that this oil will not treat. He is presently in Croatia working with scientists and the chemotherapy industry is melting because this oil seems to be curing an awful lot of people in Europe of cancer, any type of cancer.

https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com ... e-effects/

My condition is not Lyme or cancer, it is MS and I want to know why when this oil is so effective is not covered under MSP. I have Primary Progressive MS and there is no treatment, there are no drugs, and certainly nothing that will impede progression.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... ain-cells/

I thought under the Charter of Rights I would have the freedom to choose natural medicine over pharmaceutical ineffectiveness.

http://collectivelyconscious.net/articl ... ss-healer/

Anyway, I wanted to document my positive reaction to this substance and ask why they are not covering a medicine that is proving itself to be near miraculous. By the way, the anointing oil that Jesus used contained hemp oil.

Marilyn Bachmann

Sidney BC
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e22851669/

My online comment

Sat Feb 7, 2015 15:32

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e22851669/

Perhaps now the Supreme Court can consider giving people the right to choose their own medicinal treatments like cannabis oil. I have primary progressive MS, am at 59 years old in a wheelchair full-time, and I discovered that Rick Simpson's oil is a miracle in its effects of pain relief, spasticity relief, depression relief, better mobility… Everything is better when I take it. But it is unaffordable for people with reduced incomes, so why is the government not paying for natural medications that don't work, but they will shell out millions and millions to big Pharma. So many people's cancer could be treated with this oil (look at YouTube, Run from the Cure and all of its testimonials), the clinical trials in Spain where it cures brain cancer. Dying with dignity is all very good and well, I agree with the Supreme Court's decision, but it is now time for the charter of rights to cover the well being, the quality of life for people, any person that needs this substance. If farmers to grow hemp without restriction, we could put 9/10 doctors out of business, this cannabis oil is that effective. We now have 70 marijuana dispensaries in Vancouver, the medicinal benefits are no longer deniable. This treats my primary progressive MS to the point where I want to continue to live, where I did not before… So where does that fit in to this whole argument? As Rick Simpson says, while it cures most cases of stage IV cancer, sometimes people leave it too late and it doesn't work, but it sure as heck eases the way out. For me it is a absolute necessity that I cannot afford as it is about $30-$35 a gram. If I could go to a hemp farmer here in BC, I should be able to get a pound of good hemp for $10… This oil helps MS, arthritis, cancer, Crohn's, Lyme… The charter of rights should guarantee that when a medicine is effective, it is covered. There is no drug for primary progressive MS… And then I find this stuff and it blows me away, total pain relief, total spasticity relief, depression relief… Improvement in quality of life. This is our next fight, medicine that actually works and is healing.

Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

Now that the Supreme Court of Canada has ruled on physician-assisted suicide, there is another issue that must be addressed. And that is the right of the individual to choose treatment for whatever condition or disease they are dealing with. It is all very well to ease the pain and suffering of the dying, but I believe that many of these lives could be saved if cannabis oil was legal. I am not referring to the nutritional supplement, I am referring to the essential oil of the hemp plant, the extract as developed by Rick Simpson, a Canadian hero. His story can be viewed on YouTube as Run from the Cure.

The Charter Of Rights must be challenged on its stance concerning hemp. It is no longer supposition that the hemp plant is a miraculous healer. THC kills cancer including brain cancer. Clinical trials in Spain have been verifying this fact. It does not take much research to find the scientific verification of how THC kills cancer cells but leaves healthy cells intact. THC is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, it is lipid soluble and crosses the blood brain barrier, which is like the holy Grail of pharmaceutical intent, but which is rarely accomplished.

http://www.endalldisease.com/study-chem ... untreated/

In fact, this miraculous oil seems to be able to address most diseases and health conditions in addition to cancer, and the testimonials are exploding. There are videos attesting to the efficacy of this oil concerning Lyme disease, arthritis, Crohn's disease, epilepsy, posttraumatic stress disorder, etc. I will add my story. I am a 59-year-old woman with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. I have been living a wheelchair-bound life for over a decade and it has been torturous on every level, physical, emotional, and spiritual. I spent many years looking for relief, trying every pharmaceutical compound that was supposedly helpful for symptoms, because there certainly is no cure. I was hospitalized about six months ago for suicidal depression. Then I decided to try Rick Simpson's cannabis oil, procured from a medical marijuana dispensary. I had been smoking specifically the Indica strain in an attempt to help my physical symptoms, and it provided some relief. BUT, even as a veteran smoker I was not aware that ingesting a raw concentrated product would be so dramatically different in its effectiveness. At .5 g of cannabis oil per day I get total relief from pain, from spasticity, from depression, from insomnia. It helps mobility due to the fact that the spasticity is controlled, eradicated. I was stunned when I tried this compound and felt better so quickly. I felt angry that this plant has been demonized and withheld when obviously the reason for it being illegal is that it is such a threat to the whole pharmaceutical industry.

With the Canadian health care system under such duress financially from an aging population, think of the money that could be saved if this oil was accepted as a legitimate treatment, which it is.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/canni ... 00970.html

Not only is it sensible to be adopting new methodologies/treatments, the economics of it makes legitimate sense. I believe it should be my right, any Canadian citizen's right to choose how to treat their medical condition. I also believe that under the Health Care Act, we should be given the choice of which drug/natural treatment we desire to treat our persons with. In my case, I have had some very adverse reactions to pharmaceutical chemicals and nothing but positive reaction to the oil. BC Pharmacare should opt to cover this amazing oil because it makes economic sense, it is effective without adverse side effects, and in certain cases like mine, it is the only treatment option I have. Why is it that BC Pharmacare will shell out $1400-$1500 per month for MS injectable CRAB therapies, but deny payment for cannabis oil?

http://hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/pharma/acces/index-eng.php

I believe it should be everyone's right to access this medicine for any condition. It is miraculous and the testimonials grow exponentially day by day. According to Rick Simpson, and the growing myriad testimonials, there does not seem to be a condition that it does not treat. People are recovering from Lyme disease, from Alzheimer disease, from epilepsy, from leukemia. It sounds unbelievable, but it is irrefutable.

So given this truth, how can Health Canada ignore the reality of this wonderful discovery? Just as the Supreme Court of Canada recognized that 80% of Canadians agreed with the option of physician-assisted suicide, they must now weigh in on the individual's right to choose natural medicine over pharmaceutical monopoly.

My medicine would run less than $1000, but the price is still ridiculous. If we had hemp farmers that were just allowed to grow their crops, I could buy a pound of good quality marijuana bud for $10. Everyone in Canada could afford it if they remove the ridiculous restrictions around growing it. The savings financially for the medical system would be astounding because in Europe, where news of this oil is spreading like a virus, the chemotherapy industry is being rejected. It is being rejected because the five year survival rate after chemotherapy is about 3%.

Marilyn Bachmann
Sidney BC
mtf
Family Elder

Post by mtf »

How are you Meriyn?
mtf
Family Elder

Post by mtf »

What happened to you? Are you ok?