This is it!!! Beginning of the End!!!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Re: This is it!!! Beginning of the End!!!

Post by Celeste485 »

You just made my point. Neil Young survived polio and you are now battling ms. You can't possibly say for sure that the vaccines you took are not involved in your disease now.

Yes, we have copper plumbing and the water is safe to drink but chlorinated water is supposed to kill parasites and bacteria so I was afraid to give it to her. If a pathogen is involved in ms, it will not go out without a fight.

My daughter got fever after drinking the water, I took her to the doctor and she says it was a flu. High fever, flu and immediately blood loss. I expected the worse but she beat it. No sign of ms. Not even one tiny symptom. Incredible.
I was giving her small pieces of meat throughout the day, chicken broth with vegetables, no vitamins except vitamin D3 and sugar. And the only thing left is little cough.
ribeye
Family Member

Post by ribeye »

I am not understanding what you are trying to explain. What about tap water? Anti vaxing or not? I just cannot tell what you are trying to say. Sorry, but help me out. Regards.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

You just made my point. Neil Young survived polio and you are now battling ms. You can't possibly say for sure that the vaccines you took are not involved in your disease now.
Yes, I can, and do.

I did not make your point. You missed mine completely. I said that lots of people survived polio, for lots of reasons, like good doctoring, nursing, genes, luck, economic status etc. The point was not that they survived it, but that they got it at all. It left a mark on all who had it. Many kids did not live. My father's colleague was crippled for life.

Now, because of the vaccine, it is not even contracted anymore. We don't have to do anything more than vaccinate. If you are vaccinated, you don't have to survive polio, because you won't get it in the first place. I bet Neil would have preferred that.

Until recenly, measles was not seen in North America anymore.

When I was in hospital in 1966, a child down the hall from me got meningitis and died. Cried a lot, as I recall. Now there is an outbreak of that, after years of rarity. My wife's cousin survived adult meningitis. I'm damn sure he would rather have had the vaccine.

My wife has had more flu shots than she can count (or wants to). Once, she could not get a flu shot, because she said she was allergic to feathers. At the time they were using chicken egg albumin for flu shots. Things have changed.

She has given blood 50+ times. I can't even donate my blood because I have a disease of unknown origin. I personally think they are right, because I think I have sick mitochondria.

There is no evidence vaccines cause MS, CFS, or autism. None. I do not believe vaccines have anything to do with causing any disease. in fact I think they can prevent an attack, by preventing flu. I would not want to be in the placebo group to prove it, but I still think it's a good idea.

Vaccines are the best kind of health care: preventive. Please vaccinate your kids, for their own, and other kids' sake.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

I provided example of my daughter who developed flu after drinking tap water. I am not sure of the connection except the chlorine in the water. Chlorine kills bacteria. Last year my daughter couldn’t take probiotics, she experienced abdominal pain. Same thing happened to her when she was drinking smoothies that had yogurt in them before she got the flu, I completely forgot about it. She also got optic neuritis 2 years ago while swimming under water in chlorinated pool. Once the water started killing the bacteria, something happened and she got sick. She was probably exposed to the virus the day before. But I believe that if she wasn’t drinking the yogurt (probiotics) and then the chlorinated water, she would not get sick with flu.

However, she not only beat the flu, she did it without activating ms symptoms. She didn’t have flu shot.

My neighbor's son 15 months old boy just started walking and then got the measles vaccine. Developed hives, then eczema which will stay with him for life, is not walking anymore, doesn't pay attention to people around him, there is definitely something wrong with him. These are small things, my daughter had similar but lesser episodes. I complained and got "nothing to worry about" from doctors. At age 13 she got diagnosed with ms. Are you still going to tell me that vaccines have nothing to do with ms? They may not be the most contributing factor, you may need to be predisposed for ms or some other disease but they definitely play a role in the early development of this disease. You just don't get paralyzed after getting flu shot if the flu shot is as safe as you are trying to convince me to be.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I see your mind is made up. I feel sorry for your kids and anybody that they give bacteria or viruses to. BTW FLU is a virus, and it's likely not the water, which is very antiseptic, a lot more so than tap water. Virus probably came from the air around a person who coughed or sneezed. I saw a video of what you would see if you could see a sneeze in colour. Droplets go everywhere!

It's easy to make up stories in your head about what causes what. There is no evidence anywhere that will convince you your story is wrong, if you have pre-judged the facts. It's your story, and you're sticking to it. Or maybe it's sticking to you.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

I think your worries are seriously misplaced here. The only thing you know is how to get progressive ms in 3 quick steps: vaccines, medications, and whatever else big pharma can throw at you. And you are the proof it works. But ask anyone who really want to get where you are? The answer is NOBODY.

Chlorine is halogen just like fluoride and bromine. They are often used as disinfectants and considered toxic. They may not bother you or many other people but how do you really know?
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Now that I am free I can talk more about MS. I will also tell you why I think vaccines may not be good for MS.

My theory from the very beginning was that Ferrous Sulfate, the iron is behind MS. My theory has not changed. I still believe Ferrous Sulfate is behind it. Recently there was a research that implicates Clostridium Perfringens bacteria in MS. It’s not the bacteria but the spores called Epsilon Toxin that is actually causing MS. I agree with this because of the iron. Iron feeds bacteria. You have all seen Dr. Terry Wahls beating MS with natural diet. What’s in that diet that is so good for MS? It’s the control over vitamins/minerals intake. She eats normal foods and gets minerals from them, not chemically altered rocks. It’s the body that controls how much vitamins to absorb, how much to store, how much to remove. All the supplements are made to be absorbed. When you absorb too much of the minerals or vitamins, they are becoming the feed for bacteria.

The Epsilon acts like eczema (and that’s my opinion) because it forms bubbles filled with gas. Every time you are exposed to heat just like eczema, chlorinated water, chemicals, sweat, alcohol, the bubbles burst. I think when the bubble grows your immune system is being activated and the T-cells maybe attacking the bubbles. If the toxin is attached to a red blood cell, the cell bursts and you lose blood. Losing too many of the red blood cells, will lead to anemia and low oxygen, which is common in MS.

Since vaccines do not just come with the virus or bacteria but have other reactive chemicals or metals, they probably react with the toxin, the toxin will bubble and burst causing damage again. But if you get just the disease, like flu or measles, the immune system may be able to deal with it with some more control and less damage to you. It’s obvious that your body cannot control chemicals and this is what vaccines will do to you. I don’t think my daughter would be like this if she instead took a flu shot. We are always told that children should be exposed to germs to strengthen their immune system; I don’t think it’s too late to start.

Because I have eczema on my hand I can tell you that last summer, I was able to swim in chlorinated pool, sweat, I even exposed myself to a chemical on purpose and my skin did not blister. And I only eat about 1/3rd of my daughter’s diet. This was the first summer in a long time when I didn’t have to deal with eczema. And now you see that my daughter was able to beat flu without getting MS. And we are not Terry Wahls. We eat pancakes and breads, just not a lot. We do avoid supplements except vit. D. We also do not count how much of each vitamin we consume each day. I just buy variety of foods, bake my own breads and let my own body to sort things out. And it works.

To be continued...
scdiva81
Getting to Know You...

Post by scdiva81 »

Hi Celeste!

You appear to be very anti vaccine...which is fine and we are all entitled to our own opinions.

You said that "don't think that your daughter would be like this if she had (had) the flu shot".

The "flu shot" is a vaccine.

I am just trying to understand your perspective better.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

hi celeste, glad to hear you are doing well.
personally, i would prefer it if you would back up your posts with some links to the relevant academic research mentioned. i believe this will help add coherence to your statements, and help readers evaluate where your posts lie along the subjective/objective spectrum. thanks in advance :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Here are some links regarding vaccines and germs. You can search the site for more information. Is it scientific?
I promise links but I want to write everything first then post links at the end. It will be easier for me this way. Keep reading, great stuff is coming up.

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2014/ ... wn-siegel/
http://www.webmd.com/parenting/d2n-stop ... dirt-germs

New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccination in France Sparked a Wave of New Cases of MS

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/new-st ... ses-of-ms/

I have received my daughter's test results. Her MRI shows the same two lesions as before, no changes. It's possible the flu inflamed them again. She continues to be symptomless. Her bacteria test is not showing any overgrowth either so I am not sure if the Clostridium bacteria can cause MS. Other than that she is fine.

And below is interesting photo to see. The lesions appear to be filled with some kind of fluid.

http://ireland-ms.com/2012/11/18/what-m ... our-brain/
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Below are some good examples of why I think MS is not an autoimmune disease but rather blood disease:

I have an older neighbor, she had heart valve surgery and had to have blood transfusion before surgery due to anemia. A year after surgery she had another anemia, this time she got blood transfusion and had to take iron. She started taking Ferrous Sulfate and one day she told me that during night she experienced pain in her legs, and her blood vessels were bulging and black. All went away after she urinated. She died recently from Thrombocythosis. Thrombocythosis is a rare chronic blood disorder characterised by the overproduction of platelets.

Take a look at the photo below:

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictio ... mbocytosis

A man, participant in The Biggest Loser show lost a lot of weight and died of rare autoimmune disease called Idiopathic Thrombocemic Purpura which caused him to bleed into the brain. ITP is a blood disorder that causes an abnormal reduction in the number of blood platelets.

http://www.today.com/popculture/biggest ... 1D80340899

Take a look at the photo below:

http://healthlifemedia.com/healthy/itp- ... -children/

A young man on this forum named Phoenix who wanted to commit suicide and came here to get help (he didn’t get the help) but his story was he lost weight, exposed himself to heat and developed MS.

Jack Osbourne lost weight and developed MS.

If you look at my prior post about my daughter drinking water and getting the flu, I wrote there that she also got her period. She lost blood while getting the flu. And if you read even before that you will see that I wrote about her petechiae like mark on her hand after using hand sanitizer and smaller one after using acne products. Just like the woman above, she lost blood. The first time she got diagnosed with MS and iron deficiency anemia and now she didn’t. Men don’t menstruate. Isn’t it interesting that they can also develop iron deficiency anemia and MS but not through bleeding?

This is how petechae looks like

http://doctordecides.com/petechiae-rash/

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency ... 003235.htm

Here is information regarding Clostridium Bacteria and Epsilon Toxin for those of you who have spores.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3847718/

And here is what it can do to you

VERY GRAPHIC!!!

http://www.journalmc.org/index.php/JMC/ ... ew/583/361
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

I found it guys, I think I know what causes Multiple Sclerosis.

I studied the blood issue and the first thing that hit me was low oxygen. Low oxygen is what sets your disease in motion. Your diet plays a role too, but also the altitude and cold climate. The heat that causes your symptoms. All fits perfectly.

My daughter, and I wrote about it almost 2 years ago right here on this forum, was diving in the pool when she got optic neuritis. I said it then, this is what caused the optic neuritis. Nobody cared. She had cough when she was in the hospital, doctors ignored it. I cured her frequent bladder infections with Pepcid when she was younger, nobody cared, nobody listened.

So here it goes.

Multiple Sclerosis is caused by acidosis. Especially RESPIRATORY ACIDOSIS.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency ... 000092.htm

Carbon Dioxide not removed from body is stored as Carbonic Acid and it is formed by carbon dioxide reaction with water. In water the carbonic acid can further react with water to give bicarbonate and hydronium (hydrogen)which makes water more acidic. Since human body is 65% water then these reactions can make the body very acidic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

When you live in higher altitudes you are generally low on oxygen, so the carbonic acid builds up because you need oxygen to remove carbon dioxide.

http://www.highcountryhealth.com/high-a ... alth-tips/

When it’s cold, people spend more times indoors, where there is less oxygen. This is when your mom was pregnant with you during winter and was building up carbon dioxide; she predisposed your body for the carbonic acid overload. This is why people who were born in the spring are more likely to get MS. We just don’t air the rooms in the winter like we do in the summer. Even sitting in the small office all day can cause this.

My daughter’s room is small, and she spends most of her time there. There is not enough oxygen in that room because our heating system does not get air from outside to heat, but circulates the air from the inside of the house over and over. So she gets very little oxygen in that room and builds up tons of carbon dioxide during the hours she stays there, including sleep.

My daughter also gets hives after shower. The hives are on her legs and abdomen. They go away quickly but the reason for the hives is the acidic body.

When she was running in school, she was producing lactic acid (many runners get MS because lactic acid contributes to acidosis too), overheated and the heat reacted with acids in her body. She was eating yogurt which has bacteria in it and bacteria produces lactic acid too (milk too), she got the flu, fever and acidic blood, edema and bubbling. She doesn’t have any symptoms except little cough but the cough started soon after she got the fever.

This fluid in the lesion is acidic, there could be a mixture of things in it, and every time it reacts with heat it causes inflammation. Just like I have explained happens in eczema.

So I have decided to test the theory on my hand. I dipped my finger in toilet bowl cleaner. The finger started burning, I heated it up nicely and the finger started itching and burning. It took some heating to get it bubble. After that I put Baking Soda on my finger and drank some before going to bed and by this morning even though I have redness there, there is no itching, no bubbling. My skin is in good condition because of my diet so my reaction will be much less symptomatic than in someone else but I have definite proof that Baking Soda works on my eczema.

Cancer tumors are also acidic.

http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2013/11/01 ... nt-page-1/

So, there you go. You can start treating yourselves or wait for the big scientific world to catch up. Thank you.
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Below is a list of easy to find and incorporate alkalizing spices.

http://foodary.com/85/acid-alkaline-spi ... ood-chart/
Celeste485
Family Elder

Post by Celeste485 »

Just a quick update regarding my daughter’s MRl. They had to compare the old images with the new ones so it took this long because of the different facilities, but the most important thing is my daughter doesn’t have any disease activity. None. She is just another success story. Who said, ms can’t be beaten?
Grumpster
Family Elder

Post by Grumpster »

1eye wrote:If it were not for vaccinations, we probably would not be reading this. because either our ancestors would have, or if we managed to get born at all, we would probably have died of smallpox by now.
Thanks 1eye. It seems like Celeste485 is in the same camp as Jennifer McCarthy. Vaccines have saved countless numbers of lives and there is no scientific proof that they have directly caused even one death. The failure to get kids vaccinated is causing a lot of problems, mostly in the affluent liberal communities here in the US where they act on feelings and not facts, in a herd like fashion. The current Measles outbreak is a classic example.

Return to “General Discussion”