Which ONE Symptom Would You Love To Do Away With?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
fightingms
Family Member

Post by fightingms »

Your welcome about the fatigue meds. I hope you find one that works for you.

As you can see from Niko's post what worked for me didn't for her......what didn't work for me did for her!!!

Good Luck to you............Kim

What 1 Symptom...?

Post by Guest »

I've got brainfog, and fatigue which is helped by Amantadine. But if I could walk, not wall walk, not lurch, no cane, no falls - I would be so happy!
BrendaH
Family Member

Post by BrendaH »

For me, it has to be the urinary trouble - frequency and URGENCY! Can't go anywhere unless I know where the toilets are, if there are any. Not always sure here in France...

Of course, for the past 2 weeks or so, I've had this funny feeling in my right arm and leg which lasts for a few seconds at a time. Like I can't control them, and I have a hard time walking, writing or typing for those few seconds. Starting to interphere with my work, so I may have to see the neuro. Sigh! :(
Brenda H.
Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention. -Greg Anderson
NAUAuntie

FATIGUE

Post by NAUAuntie »

Even though my hands hurt me all the time, I can deal with that. I can't stand the fatigue!!!
My second would be the pain in my hands.
My third (and this may be first come next summer!) is the inability to tolerate heat! I live in Arizona, for crying out loud! I cannot stand to be hot, or usually even warm.
Growl, :?
Hugs
Auntie Jane
*Courage is the power to let go of the familiar*
LarryLDN
Family Member

Post by LarryLDN »

When I go out in COLD weather, my neck and head can't handle it, they spasm and tighten and I'm in pain until I either warm up a bit or can get them to relax.

I had this last winter for the first time and was hoping it wouldn't happen any more... but this winter, same thing.
dawny
Family Member

Post by dawny »

I would have to say fatigue and this new pain in my thigh it just started, a pain in my upper right thigh it shots up my thigh.
Dawn
Aikika
Getting to Know You...

Post by Aikika »

For me it's the loss of function in my left hand. How can a poor boy play rock'n roll guitar without the use of the fret board. Now if this disease takes my right I won'tbe able to write my stories, then all creativity will be lost. Is there a worse fate????
crispy
Family Member

Post by crispy »

Hi Aikika. :D

I sympathise with your problems - I can't come up with a solution for your guitar playing, but the creative writing should still be achievable, even if you have to record it to tape for someone else to key in. Let's all hope that the brain keeps active :?

All the best,
Chris P

PS. What's happened to the spell-check guys :?:

Return to “General Discussion”