Modafinil, 4-aminopyridine

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Jemwed

Modafinil, 4-aminopyridine

Post by Jemwed »

Hello,

Has anybody ordered any Modafinil or 4-aminopyridine from mod4all.com?

I'm at my wits' end here with spasticity and fatigue. I need help, and cheaply.

I'd value anybodies input.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: Modafinil, 4-aminopyridine

Post by CureOrBust »

I have not.

However, I have both from the actual pharma and have previously used compounded 4-AP.

Compounded 4-AP is MUCH cheaper than Ampyra/Fampridine and was very effective for my spasticity and ataxia. I got my GP to write up the script in 5mg slow release capsules (ie you don't need your neuro).

However, I think I have personally noticed that the Modafinil recently actually makes my ataxia worse.

As a cheap and easy alternative to Modafinil, you may like to also try Ritalin. I use 5mg quick release tablets for when I want to work out. But slow release tablets are available also. They are really comparatively cheap. I pay about $AUD184 for Modafinil 100x60, and $AUD27 for 100x5mg for Ritalin.

Ritalin is very powerful, but I noticed I built up tolerance very quickly, it is also an addictive drug. The first time you try it, start on a lower dose, as it feels very strong when your body is new to it, but it really lifts the fatigue. But I would probably recommend Modafinil for long term regular usage just on a safety profile.

You may also wish to look into ardafinil (your body turns it into Modafinil), as I think its cheaper, and I have even seen it for sale without prescription. You may also wish to look into high dose Thiamine ( http://www.thisisms.com/forum/natural-a ... 22785.html ) or Sulbutiamine ( http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-d ... 26487.html )
Last edited by CureOrBust on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

my wife cannot function without Modafinil but we do not order it online, sorry.
jennyms

Post by jennyms »

Yes, Me!

Though I am late to this thread, four years late.

They aren't .com any more. mod4all.xyz I presume that's them.

I ordered from them three weeks ago. Do you still buy from them?

Jenny.
xxx

Return to “General Discussion”