Hello. New member, glad to be here

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
punkrockprincess

Hello. New member, glad to be here

Post by punkrockprincess »

I have struggled with majorly poor health for over 10 years. Last June, I learned that I have MS. I have a lot of lesions, and they look like they were primarily laid down in two separate events. Still trying to learn how to tell my Ehler's-Danlos pain from fibro from MS. My neuro wants me on meds, so I am researching them now. I am also HSV+, which I guess can does not play well with MS. My doc prescribed Baclofen for me today. I have been in absolute agony most of the past week and a half and the word 'fatigue' is such an understatement! Anyway, nice to meet you. See you round the boards.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Hello. New member, glad to be here

Post by lyndacarol »

punkrockprincess wrote:I have struggled with majorly poor health for over 10 years. Last June, I learned that I have MS. I have a lot of lesions, and they look like they were primarily laid down in two separate events. Still trying to learn how to tell my Ehler's-Danlos pain from fibro from MS. My neuro wants me on meds, so I am researching them now. I am also HSV+, which I guess can does not play well with MS. My doc prescribed Baclofen for me today. I have been in absolute agony most of the past week and a half and the word 'fatigue' is such an understatement! Anyway, nice to meet you. See you round the boards.
Welcome to ThisIsMS, punkrockprincess. We are glad to meet you, too. You have found a new community of friends who are willing to share our opinions, if you ask for them.

Since I am currently reading a book on vitamin D3, I wonder if you have had any nutrient tests – vitamin D, vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, zinc? Or others? MS patients are frequently low in these nutrients, and supplementing sometimes improves some symptoms.
StaryNight
Getting to Know You...

Re: Hello. New member, glad to be here

Post by StaryNight »

Hello PunkRockPrincess.
I'm new too. Very friendly place. People care here. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Several here have stepped up to help me when I posted. I hope to be of some help to someone as well ;-) Have a great day.

Return to “Introductions”