Canadian man walks with Ms

Biotin is an emerging therapy for the treatment of secondary progressive MS.
Mlgtrader

Canadian man walks with Ms

Post by Mlgtrader »

Hello everybody,

My name is Mark Geiman and i saw a story on a Mark GeLman.....which said Canadian man walks after 3 weeks on Biotin......

I was surprised to see this story because I am that man .....just the spelling of my name is Mark GeIman.

Long and short.....come see what i am doing...i have plenty of videos and great titbits of info on my struggle and battles and victories with MS.

My info is on Facebook at Biotinworkedforme.

i would love to hear from as many others as possible.

To our health

Mark Geiman
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Canadian man walks with Ms

Post by ElliotB »

Can you possibly supply a summary of your situation/progress here?
Mlgtrader

Post by Mlgtrader »

Hello thank you for the question. I wont be able to post on here as well as on facebook as it comes down to time.....I am currently investing about an hour or two to facebook alone either to do videos or to blog and it would mean that I would have to double my efforts.......Things change daily with this blog. Once again you can get it on facebook ....... Biotinworkedforme.

Best
Mark Geiman
shadowfax
Family Member

Post by shadowfax »

Hello Mark
I quickly went through your facebook page from your original post early in 2015 to the present day. You mention how
you went from 100% biotin to 1% then no biotin just calcium and niacin.

Your most recent post suggest your back on it again. I'm not sure I follow the reasoning here. Perhaps you wouldn't
mind elaborating as to why you were inconsistent with the amounts and usage?

Thankyou
Mlgtrader

Post by Mlgtrader »

i started with 1% and it worked for me for about 3 months.....i had a bad fall in December went overseas still taking 1% walking didnt return after my fall so i decided to switch to 100% and my walking is back.First time i took 100% my arm really hurt so i stopped.....also i made the error in listening to a group about dosages....initially i took half of what i should....l take 3 times a day 100mg og 100% pure.
Best of luck
Mark
PJM26
Getting to Know You...

Post by PJM26 »

Your diagnosis?
Mlgtrader

Post by Mlgtrader »

My diagnosis according to me good...always room for improvement...log onto facebook....biotinworkedforme and you will see a post on this very subject.......
PJM26
Getting to Know You...

Post by PJM26 »

Let me rephrase: what form of MS were you diagnosed with?
Mlgtrader

Post by Mlgtrader »

Secondary Progressive MS.....have had MS for 20 years
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

Mlgtrader wrote:i started with 1% and it worked for me for about 3 months.....i had a bad fall in December went overseas still taking 1% walking didnt return after my fall so i decided to switch to 100% and my walking is back.First time i took 100% my arm really hurt so i stopped.....also i made the error in listening to a group about dosages....initially i took half of what i should....l take 3 times a day 100mg og 100% pure.
where have you sourced your 100% Biotin from?

PS: Not everyone is on Facebook. It is also blocked for some. Also, web traffic is what enables sites like TIMs to continue to operate. Trying to make user browse elsewhere for information, diminishes the ability for sites like TIMs to continue operating. So, using posts on TIMs, to get people to browse elsewhere, I personally think is inappropriate.
Mlgtrader

Post by Mlgtrader »

No Problem...thanks for your interest. You are most entitled to your thoughts as am I.

Return to “Biotin (Qizenday, Cerenday, MD1003)”