Lyme disease or MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Merlyn
Family Elder

Lyme disease or MS

Post by Merlyn »

This is a really good video explaining the difference between ACS and other products. I am nebulizing 1/4 teaspoon of the silver, one half a teaspoon of the zeolite, and 3 capsules of the buffered glutathione from Theranaturals…

https://www.theranaturals.com/natural-s ... grade.html

L-reduced glutathione is the active form of glutathione…and this is buffered with baking soda and is okay to nebulize…

I have been on this forum for so many years, and truthfully, I have never even investigated the Western blot or anything else about Lyme and years of antibiotics for UTIs made me unwilling to even try minocycline, although I've been telling doctors for years that I am allergic to tetracycline because I get sick on it, then it may not be a true allergy, it just makes me feel horrid. Same with oral silver, I get so sick I cannot tolerate it. So anyway, I did do this nebulizer thing back in probably 2006/2007 and I was able to reduce my thyroid medication from 110 µg… But I was off doing all of this by myself and frankly I was not seeing mobility improvement, so I guess I just stopped. Now I totally regret that decision because I am seeing a definite positive reaction. The thumb on my right hand has been totally locked in place, paralyzed, and I can now move it and my middle finger. This is after maybe three weeks of doing this once a day.

It is also creating extreme extreme joint pain unless I do enough zeolite to control the Herxheimer reactions.

THIS IS KIND of freaking me out… The only way this could be working is if there is a pathogenic organism involved like Lyme disease, and I don't know if the reason I did not have such mobility improvement the last time was at that time I was not yet diagnosed with the sleep apnea… Oxygen might also be involved in my case…

I don't want to mention his name because I did not ask for his permission, but Dr. Charles S. Is another doctor, I have
corresponding with in Seattle. This man is in his 80s and has basically reversed his Alzheimer's nebulizing this concoction and is now back at work. He asked me if I was nebulizing, and I had to admit I had stopped. He really pressed me and said he has three patients with MS that are doing this that have stabilized, and one is seeing slow, but empirical/definite improvement. It's kind of hard mentally to think that, what if there was a cover up, that this stuff has been Lyme disease all along. Lyme ticks are in the UK and have been, that was one of my questions as Ireland has the highest rate of MS in the world, do you find the deer tick in Scotland, Ireland, etc. YES…

I don't know how far I can recover, but being able to move my frozen hand is a bit of a mind boggle. I guess I had given up. And now I don't know what to do mentally with all these years of struggle
Merlyn
Family Elder

Re: Lyme disease or MS

Post by Merlyn »

http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-scleros ... -cover-up/

I never figured out why so many people who were going to places like Poland, Romania, etc. for the CCSVI were being told they had Lyme disease, not MS… I have never heard of this happening in Canada, truthfully.

http://www.resultsrna.com/

I was always told I grew up in an area where Lyme disease would be highly unlikely, Southern Ontario, Thousand Island region, but now the government of Canada calls this an "endemic" area. I gather the Lyme spirochete can block the lymph system which can inhibit blood flow to the brain. Also, the spirochete secretes acidic toxic metabolites that cause arteriosclerosis/plaque in the veins/arteries. Which of course can cause blockages. They recently discovered that the brain has a lymph system that they suspected was there before, but recently verified…