Coimbra + LDN?

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
Lionel
Family Member

Coimbra + LDN?

Post by Lionel »

Are Some People using Coimbra Protocol + LDN?

What are the results?

Thxs
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Coimbra + LDN?

Post by AntonioBR »

Lionel wrote:Are Some People using Coimbra Protocol + LDN?

What are the results?

Thxs
Hi Lionel,

I've heard about 4 people that have combined Coimbra Protocol and Low Doses Naltraxone.

They reported excellent results. Better than Coimbra Protocol alone. But, keep in mind that it is only the report of 4 people (that I've hear about... maybe there are more).

However, Dr. Coimbra never talked about this subject.

There is another doctor (he studied Naturopathic Medicine and Orthomolecular medicine) that combines LDN + Vitamin D3 + Acid Alpha-Lipoic (AAL) for Multiple Sclerosis. But his dose for vitamin D3 is 25,000 IU.
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

I asked because I heard about 2 cases here in Argentina where people combined Coimbra + LDN and the results were fantastic.
Revolit
Getting to Know You...

Post by Revolit »

How can you get Naltrexone? Only with recipe? and how do you get low dose? Or a doctor administers it? I guess it will be available about a 100 years from now in my country.... :(
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

Revolit wrote:How can you get Naltrexone? Only with recipe? and how do you get low dose? Or a doctor administers it? I guess it will be available about a 100 years from now in my country.... :(

Yes, my colleagues took LDN with recipe. They visited a doctor.

Also, some people buy LDN here: https://www.buyldn.com/

But, the interesting thing is: people that use LDN together with Combra Protocol are improving much better than people that are taking LDN alone... At least, these cases that we are reading about it.

When they were using only Coimbra they were improving... and when they combined with LDN the goods effects started to happen much faster.
Revolit
Getting to Know You...

Post by Revolit »

Wow, thanks for the info. I would've not thought it is available by simple online order.
I also found a site where you can order 10 tablets of 50mg for 39$ (or even better, 60 tablets for 139$) and they say you can dissolve the tablets in water (50mg in 50ml) and take the required amount each day (1ml of water now contains 1mg of LDN). Any experience with this method?
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

Revolit wrote:Wow, thanks for the info. I would've not thought it is available by simple online order.
I also found a site where you can order 10 tablets of 50mg for 39$ (or even better, 60 tablets for 139$) and they say you can dissolve the tablets in water (50mg in 50ml) and take the required amount each day (1ml of water now contains 1mg of LDN). Any experience with this method?

Yes, most of people that use LDN do this method.

You can see a detailed video explanation about how to dissolve the tablets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOekLFIvR7I

Are you following Coimbra Protocol?
Revolit
Getting to Know You...

Post by Revolit »

Lionel wrote:
Revolit wrote:Wow, thanks for the info. I would've not thought it is available by simple online order.

Yes, most of people that use LDN do this method.

You can see a detailed video explanation about how to dissolve the tablets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOekLFIvR7I

Are you following Coimbra Protocol?
Thanks for the video.

Yes, I am following, although I do it on my own, as no Doctor here can help me (not their fault, it's the law...) But my GP is very helpful, she listened to me while I explained the protocol, and helps me with the blood tests. But she is not allowed to administer me high dose vitamin D, and I have to pay for the hormone-blood tests (only my neurologist could get me a free test, but she doesn't support this method).
And I also take Aubagio, which my neurologist prescribed.

I was diagnosed last november, and my symptons started last summer. I still have my initial symptons (numbness in my left leg), but I think it's slowly getting better.
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

Revolit wrote:
Thanks for the video.

Yes, I am following, although I do it on my own, as no Doctor here can help me (not their fault, it's the law...) But my GP is very helpful, she listened to me while I explained the protocol, and helps me with the blood tests. But she is not allowed to administer me high dose vitamin D, and I have to pay for the hormone-blood tests (only my neurologist could get me a free test, but she doesn't support this method).
And I also take Aubagio, which my neurologist prescribed.

I was diagnosed last november, and my symptons started last summer. I still have my initial symptons (numbness in my left leg), but I think it's slowly getting better.

I have a friend that lives in UK. She was facing the same problem. In UK there aren't doctors trained by Coimbra, so she was doing the protocol alone.

Then she discovered that in Canada doctors can ask for exams and prescribe medications using Skype.

Check the link below and talk with a Canadian doctor. As said AntonioBR it is very important have a doctor guiding you with the Coimbra protocol. It isn't so easy to follow alone.

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html
Revolit
Getting to Know You...

Post by Revolit »

Lionel wrote:
I have a friend that lives in UK. She was facing the same problem. In UK there aren't doctors trained by Coimbra, so she was doing the protocol alone.

Then she discovered that in Canada doctors can ask for exams and prescribe medications using Skype.

Check the link below and talk with a Canadian doctor. As said AntonioBR it is very important have a doctor guiding you with the Coimbra protocol. It isn't so easy to follow alone.

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html
Thanks, I will write her an email ;)
HUD45
Family Member

Post by HUD45 »

Hi, great info. I am curious as to what dose LDN? Also did you titrate up when you started? I have read 3-4.5mg is the therapeutic dose range. Any insomnia when starting LDN?

I am following Coimbra protocol and seriously thinking of adding LDN for effect.

Thanks in advance....HUD
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

HUD45 wrote:Hi, great info. I am curious as to what dose LDN? Also did you titrate up when you started? I have read 3-4.5mg is the therapeutic dose range. Any insomnia when starting LDN?

I am following Coimbra protocol and seriously thinking of adding LDN for effect.

Thanks in advance....HUD

Yes the dose for MS is between 3 and 4.5mg.

I'm not taking LDN yet. My friends had insomnia only in the first week.

LDN alone doesn't appear to be a great approach. But when it is combined with high doses of vitamin D the good effects happen faster.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Hi Lionel,

Only to let you know that my brother started another protocol (together with Coimbra) 2 weeks ago.

He is using LDN, Rife frequencies, Alpha Lipoic Acid Injections and many other approaches.

Soon I will describe it...
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

AntonioBR wrote:Hi Lionel,

Only to let you know that my brother started another protocol (together with Coimbra) 2 weeks ago.

He is using LDN, Rife frequencies, Alpha Lipoic Acid Injections and many other approaches.

Is he following Lair Ribeiro Protocol?

I wish that here in Argentina we had doctors trained on this protocol...
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Lionel wrote:
AntonioBR wrote:Hi Lionel,

Is he following Lair Ribeiro Protocol?

I wish that here in Argentina we had doctors trained on this protocol...

Yes Lionel, he is following Lair Ribeiro Protocol and Coimbra Protocol.

In my free time, I will describe the protocol. They combine a lot of treatments because they think that autoimmune diseases aren't caused only by diet or lack of vitamin D3.

By the way, I've heard about almost 20 other people (from Coimbra Protocol on Facebook Group) that have combined LDN + Coimbra Protocol with good or excellent results.

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”