Wheldon Rollercoaster

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
thatguy39

Wheldon Rollercoaster

Post by thatguy39 »

Hello,

I am a 39 year old male and have been on the Wheldon protocol since February 15, 2015. I am now at the stage where the antibiotics are given intermittently (14 days every month). On Dr. Wheldon's website it says to do this for several months. I wanted more clarity on what several months means and how long to continue on with this protocol before I extent the periods between taking the antibiotics and eventually completing the protocol? Are there particular signs I should be looking for to know I am near the end? I am confused about how to get off this roller coaster ride. Thank you very much.
Scott1
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Wheldon Rollercoaster

Post by Scott1 »

Hi,

I haven't done the protocol either but I do use long term antivirals and have used very heavy antibiotics in the past. Why do you describe it as a roller coaster?

Regards,
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Post by hmacoli »

Hello

I madre a research about Wheldon's protocol based on Vanderbilt' University one. I have arrived to the conclusión that it may work sometimes so antivirals do because both are part of the same problem, they are both sides of the string. It is the "Logic of the Pair" acording to medical biomagnetism, that argues that pathogens always work together and tend to place either in alcalyn parts (bacteria) or in acid ones (virus) stablishing once actívate de an strong and harmful biorresonance with well known and indeserable
effects. So you can acto in one part of the string with perhaps soñé sides effects (antibióticos, antiviral) or you may work in both part of the string until arrive to what is call Normal Energetic Level where the aid of powerful magnets both stregth tend to zero in feo minutos. It is simply, cheap and genious.

I would recommend you to visit my TRANQUILNESS strategy or the Biomagnetic Pair posted in this forum or to visit my web page http://www.secretosdelaesclerosismultiple.blogspot.com.

My best regards

Hugo
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hello Thatguy, I am Sarah, the first person to both use the Wheldon protocol and get better from her secondary progressive MS by using it.

This is actually what it says on the treatment schedule of his website: "The eventual aim is to give all three agents intermittently so that there is some respite from antibiotics. This, the final leg of treatment, may entail a 14 day course of doxycycline and roxithromycin, with a five day course of metronidazole in the middle. This course is given once a month. After several months the intervals between the antibiotics may be cautiously extended. Rifampicin is not suitable for intermittent use, and azithromycin may be given instead."
( http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment1.html )

What I chose to do was have one month abx free then take the stuff for two weeks. After six months, I extended the abx free time to three months, then six months, but after three years I just stopped altogether. This was 2008 and I have not had an MS episode since then.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
orphansparrow
Family Member

Post by orphansparrow »

Does anyone have the link to the Wheldon regimen schedule? I used to have it, but it is now an article on asthma...
Anunymouse
Family Member

Post by Anunymouse »

Go to https://tinyurl.com/jgqh2qt, that's their active site. I did it for about 2 years, haven't read up on it much since then.
orphansparrow
Family Member

Post by orphansparrow »

Thank you Anonymouse. That link didn't work for me, but the old one now does.

@SarahLonglands - I am so thankful for your husbands (and your) work. My husband will be starting the protocol in a few months.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Are ppl having good results/improvements w the Wheldon Protocol?
Thxs for the input.🙏

Return to “Regimens”