Inflammatory bowel disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Inflammatory bowel disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

Inflammatory bowel disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol) Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) involves chronic inflammation of all or part of your digestive tract. IBD primarily includes ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Both usually involve severe diarrhea, pain, fatigue and weight loss. IBD can be debilitating and sometimes leads to life-threatening complications.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Last edited by AntonioBR on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Crohn's disease - Testimonies (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

-
Renato Testimonial

(Crohn's disease)

Renato is a carrier of Crohn's disease for 20 years.

During this time he suffered from abdominal cramping and diarrhea (bloody stools). He took regularly all conventional medicines which have been prescribed to him.

The Colonoscopy exam revealed an occlusion (clogging of part of the intestine) of the colon near the ileocecal valve and two experts indicated the surgical removal of the affected bowel segment.

Luckily, Renato discovered the treatment with vitamin D Protocol and decided to consult with us first.

For seven months we suspended all conventional medicines and we started the treatment with vitamin D Protocol. Renato should return to our clinic after four months of treatment. However, as he lives very far he took seven months to get back.

The initial dose that we prescribed was low for his weight. Even so, his evolution has been spectacular. Virtually all symptoms are gone and he is very happy with his clinical evolution.

In addition to the improvement of symptoms, the fecal calprotectin, one of the main tests for the evaluation of inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn's and Ulcerative Rectocolitis), reduced from 853 mcg/g for 275 mcg/g.
Image Renato is very pleased with its new therapeutic option. Dr. Cícero protocol in conjunction with a gluten-free diet restored his quality of life which was subtracted by Crohn's disease.

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... -de-crohn/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Crohn's disease - Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

-
João Testimonial

(Severe Crohn's disease)

Mr. João case was very desperate. He was very sick and needed to return urgently to Mexico where he oversees the construction of an important work for his engineering company.

Carrier of Crohn's disease, he suffered from severe abdominal pain, joint pain, diarrhea and had already lost more than 20 kg (almost 45lbs). He could barely walk and he had no strength to even open a bottle of water.

His doctor, a famous Gastroenterologist (highly regarded expert in Crohn's disease) said that "he was dying" and it would be impossible to conduct his case at distance

He came to our clinic with an indication of Mrs. Prakash another patient with the same pathology that is evolving very well.

I promised Mr. João that very soon he would be free of all symptoms and he could return to his professional activities. I put myself at his disposal by the Skype whenever necessary.

We started the Protocol of Dr. Cicero plus glutamine and probiotics.

In addition, we "ELIMINATE COMPLETELY the gluten FROM his diet." In my experience, this measurement is of fundamental importance in the treatment of Crohn's disease and other autoimmune gastrointestinal pathologies.

In March 2015, with only four months of treatment, he returned to Brazil for the second appointment.

The Crohn's was in complete remission for 45 days. Joint and abdominal pains disappeared completely. Diarrhea ceased and he had already recovered 8 kg of 20 kg that he had lost.

Mr. João looked like someone else. He had recovered vital energy, physical and mental health and good mood!

His testimony is an excellent proof that Coimbra Protocol is the best therapeutic option for the treatment of autoimmune diseases.

Last edited by AntonioBR on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Inflammatory bowel disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protoco

Post by AntonioBR »

-
Lourenço Testimonial

(Inflammatory Bowel Disease + Proctalgia fugax + Vitiligo)

Lourenço has chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease for seven years, characterized by fecal urgency, frequent diarrhea, and mucus in the stool.

He also has a bowel syndrome called Proctalgia fugax. Last year, he had two painful episodes so intense that he fainted and fell in the bathroom, hitting his head.

The patient has already performed a colonoscopy who diagnosed inflammatory bowel disease and a digestive endoscopy with biopsy - whose report was nonspecific ileitis.

He also developed a framework of Vitiligo affecting the face and the genital region.

He came to our clinic in Campinas to start the treatment with vitamin D Protocol and in just three months the lesions of vitiligo was repigmented, proctalgia fugax disappeared and intestinal inflammatory reverted.

We are convinced that the restriction of toxic gluten (wheat, rye, barley and oats) contributed significantly to the success of the therapeutic Protocol of Dr. Cicero Galli Coimbra.

BEFORE | AFTER

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... ntestinal/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
AlessandraTestimonial

(Crohn's Disease)

This is Alessandra Fanton, whose son, Caesar, started having the first symptoms of Crohn's Disease in 2011, when he was 7 years old. Alessandra has recently shared this post with the Brazilian groups, and we are happy to make it our first testimonial of the year. This is also the first case of a child on the protocol published on this page.

"With immense gratitude to God, today we are celebrating 2 years with the High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol, which my son, currently 12 years old, begun on December 2014. In addition to the control tests coming back with great results, today we received the results for the calprotectin test, an important marker of Crohn's Disease. It is considered normal up to 50ug/ml and my boy's levels are 23ug/ml! It is an incredible victory for him, who follows his healthy diet, feels no more pain and has completely normal bowel movements again.

Today, he only follows the Protocol with high doses of vitamin D, takes probiotics, some other vitamins - all natural !!! He has not used immunosuppressants since April of 2015, and stopped taking corticosteroids in the beginning of 2016.

I feel profoundly grateful to Life, and my gratitude to Dr. John Paul is forever. He is a doctor in the broadest sense of the word, always showing so much dedication, compassion and hospitality. He is a tireless researcher and I thank God every day for pointing Dr. John Paul to my son. He not only saved my son's life by diagnosing him correctly (after three years of many tests and of almost losing him, with dozens of other doctors asking the wrong questions), but he is also one of the few doctors in the world who is qualified to apply Dr. Coimbra's Protocol for autoimmune diseases.

The rewards always come, we just have to fulfill our responsibilities, calm our hearts, exercise our faith and our hope, making sure that every day that passes is a day of evolving and healing for our spirit. God bless and protect Dr. John Paul, enlightening him to accomplish everything he needs, deserves and desires every day! Thank you forever!"

To see her original post:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... h=ZmFudG9u
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
- Leila Testimonial

(Crohn's disease)
This is Leila Miranda, her full testimonial is in the book "Multiple Sclerosis and (lots of) Vitamin D". Leila was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in 2008 and with ankylosing spondylitis - a type of autoimmune arthritis related to Crohn's - in 2012.

"In 2012 the corticosteroids stopped being effective in controlling my relapses. Crohn’s had infiltrated my joints, causing arthritis; my kidneys, causing kidney stones; my esophagus, causing gastroesophageal reflux, and the large intestine, causing anal bleeding and continuous pain, as well as excessive gas and other conditions such as fissures, hemorrhoids and severe constipation."

That was the year that Leila decided to stop the conventional medications and start following the Coimbra Protocol. In a recent message, she tells us that after almost 4 years of treatment with high doses of vitamin D, she feels healthier than ever.

"I now have quality of life, I can eat everything, nothing that I eat causes me harm, and I can exercise again. I feel very fortunate to have been graced with the knowledge of vitamin D. I no longer remember that I have Crohn's disease and ankylosing spondylitis. I want to share my experience with everybody that also has these illnesses, and tell them to take courage and seek a painless treatment, without side effects. This treatment is vitamin D."

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Braulichelli Testimonial

(Severe Crohn's disease)
''After 4 days of treatment, I couldn't feel anything. For me, it was awesome!''

Braulichelli had a normal childhood. However, when she was a teenager she began presenting abdominal cramps, bloody diarrhea and lost weight alarmingly, she weighed only 35 kg.

Because of the disease, she had to interrupt his studies and started her ''saga'' therapy: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, biological high-cost immunosuppressant and a serious abdominal surgery to remove part of the intestine

Braulichelli took 1 shot of HUMIRA (ADALIMUMAB) every 15 days and her doctor wanted to increase the dose to 1 injection a week to try to control the disease.

However, the patient became very worried about the fall of her immunity, because it had already contracted herpes zoster in the frontal region and, when the herpes virus reaches the brain, the consequences can be very serious.

After watching some testimonials of our patients with Crohn's disease, Braullicheli has scheduled an appointment in Campinas and while awaiting her appointment, she stopped to eat gluten.

When we saw her, she was already feeling a little better because of the diet. Then she started the Coimbra Protocol with vitamin D in high doses and she got rid of all conventional drugs that she was taking.

In just 4 days of treatment with vitamin D all the symptoms of Crohn's disease disappeared and Braulichelli stopped taking HUMIRA and all medicines (analgesics and anti-inflammatories).

After 4 months of treatment, she returned to the second appointment and we recorded her testimonial, she is extremely happy!

Calprotectin is a stool (fecal) test that is used to detect inflammation in the intestines.

Before the protocol results varied between 555mcg/g and 1,800 mcg/g (high results = a lot of inflamation)

So, after 4 moths following the protocol + gluten-free the result was 72mcg/g (normal)

THE PROTOCOL OF VITAMIN D AND THE GLUTEN-FREE DIET GAVE Her JOY. HOWEVER, UNFORTUNATELY, NOTHING WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE THAT WERE STOLEN BY THE SEVERE SYMPTOMS OF CROHN'S DISEASE AND THE PAINFUL SIDE EFFECTS OF CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT.