Lupus Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease that can damage any part of the body (skin, joints, and/or organs inside the body). Chronic means that the signs and symptoms tend to last longer than six weeks and often for many years.
This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Last edited by AntonioBR on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Lupus Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
Livia Testimonial
Livia is a girl full of life and plans, practicing Classical Ballet since she had 2 years old.

Unfortunately, 10 years ago she began to present hair loss, lost an eyebrow and developed Vasculitis in her skin and mucous membranes. She was feeling a lot of pain in her abdominal area and in her joints. She developed a severe depression and required psychotherapy and antidepressants.

The disease worsened a lot with an relapse of pericarditis and dermatological lesions. So, in the hospital she received the diagnosis of Lupus and doctors were given to her high doses of hydroxychloroquine, azathioprine and cortisone.

The side effects of these medicines soon manifested: sleeplessness, stretch marks, acne, she gained 18 kg and she lost more than 70% of her vision.

When the doctors tried to reduce the doses of the medications to minimize their side effects, symptoms of the disease worsened.

She consulted two ophthalmologists and they said that the visual impairment caused by reuquinol (hydroxychloroquine) was irreversible.

Searching on the Internet, her mom found out the Protocol of Dr. Cicero and came to see us in our clinic.

We suspend immediately all conventional medicines, and we prescribed the Protocol of vitamin D and, by extension, we withdraw the toxic food (gluten).

As the patient was high sensitivity to gluten, the success of her treatment with vitamin D Protocol is closely related to the elimination of wheat, rye, barley and oats from her diet.

Livia is following the gluten-free diet rigorously.

The evolution was simply spectacular!

Just two months after the first visit she recorded this statement as long as 100% vision recovered, lost weight 4 kg, she is sleeping well, got out of the depression and she is very happy!

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com.br/livia-lupus/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
CristinaTestimonial

This is Cristina Minami. She has Lupus and has been following the Coimbra Protocol for two and a half years. She just wrote this testimonial for our page:

“In July 2012, after many health problems, I found out that I had Lupus. I had been feeling weak, I was very thin, my red blood cells and platelets were very low, and I was diagnosed with lupus nephritis. In sum, it was all bad.

I started taking the traditional medications - corticosteroids, cyclophosphamide, reuquinol, bactrim. A cocktail of drugs. I was very swollen due to the corticoids, but gradually I got better physically, and my exams got better too.

After five cyclophosphamide sessions, my doctor asked me to take azathioprine, but that drug made me very sick. I didn’t feel well with it, I had nausea, a strange taste in my mouth. I decided to stop and stay only with the corticoid and reuquinol.

I decided to do some research, and on Facebook I found a multiple sclerosis group in which the patients followed a treatment with high doses of vitamin D. They seemed to have excellent results, with regression of the disease. I read testimonials of people who were recovering their movements and sight. I joined the group and asked about lupus. There were a few people in there with the disease, and they helped me with my doubts.

I asked my rheumatologist about high doses of vitamin D and she said she was against it, so I kept on taking reuquinol and corticosteroids. Then I got a cold. The doctor explained to me that I had to take antibiotics, even for a simple cold, even if I didn’t have a fever. She said that infections activate the lupus, and I had to take the antibiotics to prevent it. I did not want to take so many drugs for the rest of my life, and this motivated me to seek treatment with vitamin D. I got the courage to call Dr. Coimbra’s clinic.

In August of 2013 I had an appointment with Dr. Sergio Menendez, an excellent doctor, very attentive. The appointment lasted about 2 hours. But I still couldn’t find the courage to take the recommended dose of 40,000 IU per day. I started taking 10.000 IU instead, and soon realized that my health was improving. I was not getting colds so easily anymore, and I was able to lower my doses of corticoids and reuquinol.

But just a couple of months later, in October of 2013, I found out that I had developed cataracts due to the use of corticoids. The rheumatologist suspended the medication, and after two months without the corticoids, my joints started to become stiff. I remembered that I had lupus!

Finally, in January of 2014 I decided to start taking the recommended dose of 40,000 IU a day of vitamin D. After a month, the pain in my joints had completely disappeared. I went to a new appointment with Dr. Menendez, and based on my tests he increased my dose to 50,000 IU.

Today, I follow all the treatment recommendations; I drink 2.5 liters of liquids a day, avoid eating foods with too much calcium, and I have a completely normal life. The stiffness on my joints have disappeared, my kidneys work perfectly, I have no disease symptoms and my exams are excellent. Sometimes I have a cold, but I can get rid of it with lemon and propolis tea, I do not need antibiotics.

I was able to discontinue all conventional medications, my only treatment now is vitamin D. Although my rheumatologist doesn’t approve of my choice, she monitors all my exams. I think I’m proving to her that vitamin D works!

Even though this treatment has not yet been accepted and disseminated by traditional doctors, I believe that many people can benefit from it."

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Herbert Testimonial

"One more precious life restored thanks to vitamin D Protocol."

Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), popularly known as Lupus is an autoimmune disease that primarily affects the skin, joints, kidneys and the brain. However, it can also affect almost all organs, including the lungs, the heart and the eyes.

Hebert, 39 years, developed an acute of Lupus affecting initially his skin and scalp. After that, he developed Vasculitis that caused injury in his left eye.

Fortunately, the diagnosis was established quickly and we started the treatment with high doses of vitamin D and four sessions of Solu-Medrol IV Infusion Therapy.

The immunomodulatory effect of vitamin D is essential for the treatment of Lupus in the long run, because the side effects of conventional drugs can be devastating: the prolonged corticotherapy cause stretch marks, cataracts, hypertension and osteoporosis. Hydroxychloroquine (reuquinol) can cause severe vision loss. Methotrexate causes liver damage and teratogenic effects.

His clinical evolution was amazing: the joint pain ceased, the skin lesions disappeared, the hair grew and he regained the lost weight and his physical and mental disposition. His testimony is very important and the images speak for themselves.

BEFORE

AFTER (4 months)

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... sistemico/

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”