hurt myself :S

A forum to talk about the general challenges of daily life with MS.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

hurt myself :S

Post by jimmylegs »

have been gimping around for a week on a painful foot. it was garbage day a week ago, and first thing in the am i heard the truck coming. i tried to run to take the recycling out in time - but my feet were completely asleep. i tried to hurry anyway and it did not go well :S turned my foot over and heard a lot of cracking which i hoped was all my toe joints popping. went for an xray that afternoon, it was normal. i still have a big weird swelling on the outside of my foot, hurts to put a shoe on, and have pain with every step esp on the stairs. wonder if i have a stress fracture or something and whether i should bother asking for an mri :S
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
mpalla
Family Member

Re: hurt myself :S

Post by mpalla »

I would say so. If you elevated and iced...still swollen and painful?? Don't mess around. Best of luck!
Diagnosed 2-13-13. RRMS.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: hurt myself :S

Post by jimmylegs »

hi i called the doc and they said they couldn't give me odds on whether the advice would be to just rest it, if i came in again. i was busy so figured i would see how another week went. seems much better now thankfully!
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “Daily Life”