Fibromyalgia Testimonials

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Fibromyalgia Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

Fibromyalgia Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)
Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain processes pain signals.

Symptoms sometimes begin after a physical trauma, surgery, infection or significant psychological stress. In other cases, symptoms gradually accumulate over time with no single triggering event.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Fibromyalgia Testimonials

Post by AntonioBR »

Daniela Testimonial

This is Daniela, a patient from Brazil who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 4 months. She recently shared her testimonial about Fibromyalgia.

"In ONLY 15 DAYS I GOT RID of the SYMPTOMS that PLAGUED ME for 15 YEARS"

Daniela came to our clinic complaining of pain all over the body, intestinal disorders, insomnia, poor memory, and fatigue.

She was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and for 15 years she was taking conventional medications without success.

4 months ago we replaced all the medications that she was taking by The Coimbra Protocol (vitamin D + supplements + diet) and we also removed the gluten and dairy from her diet.

Daniela quickly got rid of all the pains, improved her sleep, and her gut problems were normalized.

Her clinical development shows that the great immunomodulatory response of vitamin D in high doses followed by a gluten-free diet is of fundamental importance in the control of inflammatory processes that make up the common denominator of immunological diseases.

Fibromyalgia is not currently classified as an autoimmune disease. However, a more comprehensive list drawn up by the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Associaton "includes the so-called autoimmune profile (autoimmune spectrum).

Despite Fibromyalgia is not part of classical autoimmune diseases, we are obtaining excellent results prescribing only the vitamin D Protocol and a gluten-free diet to treat it.

Last edited by AntonioBR on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Vera Lucia Testimonial

Vera Lucia has Fibromyalgia for 30 years.

During this period she consulted dozens of doctors and she used almost all painkillers and anti-inflammatory medications available in the market.

When she came to our clinic she was taking over 10 medications (photo below).
We have suspended all the conventional medications and we started a treatment with the Coimbra Protocol (Vitamin D + Supplements + Diet).

In addition, we asked her to eliminate all the toxic gluten from her diet (wheat, rye, barley and oats).

In a short time the symptoms of the disease regressed: she went to sleep without tranquilizers, her pain improved 90% and her memory was practically normal. (She suffered from constant memory loss)

The association of Fibromyalgia with other autoimmune diseases is frequent and many researchers are convinced that in a near future biological markers will be discovered that allow to classify this "Algic syndrome" as an "autoimmune disease".

But what has been proven so far is that fibromyalgia patients present a reduction in serotonin and up to 300% more of the P substance in the cerebrospinal fluid, which increases the "cerebral perception" of the painful impulses.

"Hypovitaminosis of vit. D" (low levels of vitamin D) and "non-celiac sensitivity to gluten" are among the main causes of fibromyalgia and, in our experience, the therapeutic success is closely related to vitamin D supplementation in hyper-physiological (high) doses followed by a dietary restriction.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Hiléia Testimonial

Hileia Silva has been on the Coimbra Protocol for a little over 2 years. Below she describes the results she is having with high doses of vitamin D:

" I'm Hiléia, I'm 52 years old. For many years I have been suffering from Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Sjogren's Syndrome, severe depression, hypertension, asthma, chronic colitis, repeated urinary infections, osteopenia, spinal and joint problems, kidney stones, gliosis and more.

I've been through many doctors all my life, they never gave me hope. They only prescribed antidepressants, strong analgesics, muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory, steroids, high blood pressure medications, etc. And I still suffered the side effects of the medicines!

Two years ago I found on the internet the videos of Dr. Cícero Coimbra talking about the COIMBRA PROTOCOL.

On October 14, 2015 I met Dr. ANDRÉ MONTEIRO and Elaine Galhardo. I was so frail, weak and exhausted that I almost cried during the entire appointment. They introduced me to the Protocol, welcomed me, changed my life because they gave me the hope of living better days!

I am gradually improving and the symptoms of each disease are disappearing. I no longer have symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, or Sjogren's Syndrome. Depression and high blood pressure are controlled without medication. I had no further asthma attacks or colitis. I've had no urinary tract infections or kidney stones for a while. I no longer have osteopenia. The pains in my spine and joints improved 90% despite still having wear and tear. My memory and concentration have improved greatly as well.

Today I do not take any more medications, just the supplements that are part of the Coimbra Protocol. From now on I am sure that I will continue to improve and be able to deal with the struggles and difficulties that arise and the ability to take care of myself and my family.

I only have to thank God for the life of Dr. Cícero Coimbra who did not settle down and, as he himself says, "puts himself in the patient's place" and gave me the chance to live with dignity, renewing my hope. Immense and eternal gratitude to Dr. André Monteiro and Elaine for accompanying me with all the love and support.

Gratitude also to this group where I have received support, I learn every day and I have the opportunity to help other people who are in the same situation that I experienced!

PS: Yesterday I recorded this video on my third day of walking so I could share it with you. I walked an hour and climbed these stairs twice. Ah, you will see that I have not lost the weight I need, but this, compared to all the problems I struggled with, is just a detail and a matter of time!! "

Hiléia Video testimonial

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”