Doctors in USA doing venoplasty for CCSVI

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
MSbutnotMS

Doctors in USA doing venoplasty for CCSVI

Post by MSbutnotMS »

I had the liberation procedure done in October 2010. My quality of life improved dramatically. I was fairly stable until another attack in December 2016. My high level of fatigue has since returned. The doctor that operated on me is no longer doing it. I am looking for a doctor in the USA that is still doing the procedure and has lots of experience with it. If anyone can refer me to a qualified individual for me to contact I would greatly appreciate it.
1eye
Family Elder

Re: Doctors in USA doing venoplasty for CCSVI

Post by 1eye »

I have no association to this outfit. I doubt the hotel accomodation is relevant. IVUS may be. You might want to converse with Dr. Sclafani first...

> The cost of the procedure is $9,500 and that includes the Consultation, Procedure, Follow-up, and 2 nights of hotel stay at the local Marriott. I would love to talk to you further about the
> procedure. Our number is 937-424-2580.

> My name is Sumeet and I work along-side Dr. Syed on CCSVI for MS. We do use IVUS during the procedure to confirm the diameter of the vein so we can use appropriate balloons for angioplasty. Please let me know if you have any other questions/concerns. My email is dir.research8@gmail.com
> Sumeet
> DIR Research
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)